Your super guilty pleasure TV show...

Options

Replies

• misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Oh my, I can't believe I'm saying this out loud. "Alarm fur Cobra 11". Most non-Europeans have probably never heard of it, and that's because it sucks. So plotless, it's almost funny. All they ever do is destroy cars. I'm actually more hooked on one of the lead actors than the show itself.

"Alarm for Cobra 11 – The Motorway Police) is a long-running, popular German television series about a two-man team of highway police, originally set in Berlin and later in North Rhine-Westphalia."

This description makes me think of CHIPS lol
  • KWake1
    KWake1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    What show do you watch that is EMBARRASING
    I don't mean sort of funny.
    I mean like something you probably wouldn't voluntarily admit..

For me it's Degrassi.

I'm 28 & from Canada. I grew up on Degrassi. And even though I am WAY to old to be watching it, I still sit down and watch it. I'm even excited that new episodes start again on the 20th. My husband just looks at me on the couch wiggling my feet in excitement when it's on and says "I feel like a pedophile, my wife is like a 14 year old" lol

That's funny I say the same to my hubby since his current favourite show is Vampire Diaries...

I will admit though. He's got me hooked on his silly CW shows. Damn VD ;)
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I'm obsessed with Lock Up and all the Lock Ups that go with it besides the one where they re-enact the arrests in foreign countries. They have marathons of them on weekends, and I stay up as late as I can watching about the American prison system and all the crap that goes down...yeah I don't tell anyone. I'm also addicted to HGTV but everyone knows that. And the Dog Whisperer is my other boyfriend :smooched:
  • katsmo
    katsmo Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Revenge and Gossip Girl. Though Revenge isn't so embarrassing. I see parallels with The Counte of Monte Cristo.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I DVR Dr Phil!!! Such interesting stories and he's funny!

I also watch Pretty Little Liars and The Lying Game on ABC Family. Sometimes, I'm in the mood for Say Yes to the Dress.
  • captainlindarg
    captainlindarg Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Glee. I love it and I won't deny it!
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Sabrina the Teenage Witch. I grew up on it and never got past the fifth series. Did you know she has a wedding and it's not with Harvey? And Hilda gets married?
  • SeanIsMyHomeboy
    SeanIsMyHomeboy Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I have watched every season of Dancing With The Stars...
  • MelKut
    MelKut Posts: 167 Member
    Options

TRUE BLOOD IS NOT EMBARRASING!!! IT'S BAD-*kitten*!!!

:laugh: its pretty embarrassing.... I only just watched all the seasons this past summer and was too embarrassed to tell my family until I was partway through the 3rd season lol
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    the Biggest loser and Intervention..
  • KWake1
    Options
    Ok I want to quote and comment on everyone's awesome shows from SBTB (bonus points if you know what Slater's initails - AC - stand for), to Dawson's Creek (I graduated high school 2002 - loving it was a requirement), to Storage Wars (although I prefer Auction Hunters), and of course HIMYM (my dentist's daughter is a lead actor - Robin).

Oh yeah and SYTYCD is not embarassing - it's just plain awesome :D
  • myth4ever
    Options
    I would have to say Archer.....It might be the worst show for your brain ever!!!!!
  • KWake1
    Options
    Sabrina the Teenage Witch. I grew up on it and never got past the fifth series. Did you know she has a wedding and it's not with Harvey? And Hilda gets married?

WHAT?!?!?!?!?
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Omg, I've been on an awful guilty pleasure binge lately.
    The ones I've been following since the beginning are Gossip Girl and 90210.
    Lately I've been on Hulu watching trash like Dr. 90210, Battle of the Bods, Rachel Zoe Project, and The Bachelor.
    It got really bad for a while and I resorted to shows like Temptation Island, Mommy XXX and My Fair Brady (wasn't into any of those ones though)
    I also love Ru Paul's Drag race, but I'm not ashamed of that at all.
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    the Biggest loser and Intervention..

Me too! :)
  • J_Daawwg
    J_Daawwg Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Real Housewives (any of them - including Miama (that is sad)), Clean House and Rock of Love (you can't help but love him).
  • SeanIsMyHomeboy
    SeanIsMyHomeboy Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Albert Clifford.
    Ok I want to quote and comment on everyone's awesome shows from SBTB (bonus points if you know what Slater's initails - AC - stand for), to Dawson's Creek (I graduated high school 2002 - loving it was a requirement), to Storage Wars (although I prefer Auction Hunters), and of course HIMYM (my dentist's daughter is a lead actor - Robin).

Oh yeah and SYTYCD is not embarassing - it's just plain awesome :D
  • sarah_boombah
    sarah_boombah Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Teen Mom, 16 & Pregnant and Teen Mom 2. Can't help it. :wink:
  • jldaley09
    jldaley09 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Oh also lately I've been watching "switched at birth" sooo lame but I'm addicted
    This ^^
    I love this show!!! I wait for it to come on Hulu every week (no cable) its great. I was watching Secret Life of the American Teenager but then I quit.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    What show do you watch that is EMBARRASING
    I don't mean sort of funny.
    I mean like something you probably wouldn't voluntarily admit..

For me it's Degrassi.

I'm 28 & from Canada. I grew up on Degrassi. And even though I am WAY to old to be watching it, I still sit down and watch it. I'm even excited that new episodes start again on the 20th. My husband just looks at me on the couch wiggling my feet in excitement when it's on and says "I feel like a pedophile, my wife is like a 14 year old" lol

That's funny I say the same to my hubby since his current favourite show is Vampire Diaries...

I will admit though. He's got me hooked on his silly CW shows. Damn VD ;)

Ian Sommerhalder is SOOOOOO PRETTTYYYYY