Your super guilty pleasure TV show...

Options

Replies

• Kdingo
    Kdingo Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Maury, Steve Wilko.....

Occasional re-runs of Buffy the Vampire SLayer or Angel because I have a BIG thing for Spike!
  • bama1981
    Options
    I would have to say Archer.....It might be the worst show for your brain ever!!!!!

Fing love Archer
  • fatmama4
    fatmama4 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Swamp People and Gold Rush...maybe I'm a dude at heart ;-)
  • formersec
    formersec Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Family Guy
    Looney Tunes from the last century on Cartoon Network
  • abetterliv
    abetterliv Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm known to everyone that knows me as the trashy-tv geek, so I don't not tell anybody something I like (I'm a religious follower of 90% of the shows previously mentioned). But I say that as an 18-year-old girl it is VERY embarrassing for me to tell people that I watch General Hospital everyday (and have since around 7th grade). I just can't stop, and I don't want them to cancel it so I have to keep watching!
  • jlr_12
    jlr_12 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Revenge - basically embarrassing because it's definitely a soap opera. And I LOVE IT. :heart:

Also: Swamp People. :laugh: :laugh: 'Choot 'em, Lizabeth! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yessss haha I love that show...I giggled out loud at your quote!

I love basically every reality show, trashy or not. I often find myself watching TLC for long periods of time..Say Yes to the Dress, Toddlers and Tiaras (It's awful...it really is...and sometimes borderline abusive...but I just can't stop watching). I also watch awful corny teenager movies more often than I should.
  • browneyedgurl08
    Options
    lol i have a few but mine would have to be:
    Jersey Shore - its so wrong yet so right, you just cant look away! =)
    Operation Repo!! - can not stop watching it!
    7th Heaven Reruns
    &
    Charmed Reruns =)

Weird i know!! haha.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Maury, Steve Wilko.....

Occasional re-runs of Buffy the Vampire SLayer or Angel because I have a BIG thing for Spike!

I own every season of Buffy on DVD and own ; Spike 12" doll, Giles action figure, Willow action figure, Anya action figure, Oz action figure, 12" doll & action figure of "the gentleman" from the episode Hush, A slayer self defense kit, comics, and some of the novels. I am a Buffy-geek.
  • feisma
    feisma Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    "Hoarders"

Or if I'm going old school.... "My So Called Life", and "Felicity"
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Kardashians Love them
  • misskerouac
    Options
    "Hoarders"

Or if I'm going old school.... "My So Called Life", and "Felicity"

OOOOO good call on My So Called Life, I totally would have slept with Jordan Catalano even though he was slutty.
  • thor1god1of1awesome
    Options
    I love Dr. Phil, Maury, and Jerry!
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Love me some hoarders and intervention. And I think degrassi is great especially the older ones
  • CynthiaElise
    CynthiaElise Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Nothing these days...but my hubby thinks I should be embarrassed by watching all of Dawsons's Creek all over again and crying like a baby.
    I grew up with the Creek and still love it. :blushing: :blushing:

MEE TOO!!!! I don't know if it's the way the show takes me back to memories of my highschool years or because the show's actually quite emotional, none the less, there isn't an episode I've watched "again" that I haven't cried during!! Haha, the funny thing about that is, sometimes I'll workout while watching and be mid-crunch and just start bawling. I'm such a sap.
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Most Extreme Elimination Challenge.

You stole mine...
    The. Bomb.
  • dyellz
    dyellz Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I used to love to watch, you are what you eat, but i havent seen it in a long time.
    My fav addictions are:

Jersey Shore
    Intervention
    Hoarders
    House hunters
    and yes, sad but true, when he isnt even good looking, the bachelor.
  • tsjourney
    tsjourney Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    vampire diaries...
    also get sucked into Hoarders, makes me feel like my house isn't so bad after all - LOL! AND it makes me clean out something, anything!
    Days of Our Lives - have to watch it every night! Been watching it since I was 5ish. Watched it with my mom and grandma :-).
    TRIPLE D!!! Love that show! Trying to lose weight and there it is, can't resist.
    Golden Girls...

What a combination :-) I'm sure there are more, I am a TV junkie also, those are just the ones I don't always share.
  • misskerouac
    Options
    Love me some hoarders and intervention. And I think degrassi is great especially the older ones

I just can't get over how one school, that honestly doesn't even seem THAT big has a kid with Aspergers, a kid with a hoarding problem, a pregnant girl that's baby daddy was raised in foster care because his mom was a druggie and he was also "touched" by his coach, there's sex going on in boiler rooms, people trading sex for drugs, there's an alcoholic lesbian girl, a transgender kid, lap dances in music rooms, people getting shot, AND SO MUCH MORE!!!

My school was VERY boring compared to Degrassi. I wish I went there.
  • mattkellett
    Options
    real house wives of Beverly hills! love this while doing cardio, i get right into it, yelling at the screen!
  • yewhew
    yewhew Posts: 21
    Options
    Intervention