in your dating history ...

Options
_snw_
_snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
when the relationship ended, were you generally the dumper or dumpee?

(thanks fatboypup for clearning that up with me - it's what i was trying to think of)

Replies

• 623Hernandez
    Options
    yes
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    should have said dumper or dumpee ..... lol .....
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    combination of both
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    With the exception of one relationship.. and that ended with him going back to the baby momma
    I am the...

dumper.... which sounds worse than break-up-with-er lol

I get bored.. and annoyed easily...
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    Most of the time, I do the dumping, though the select times I didn't, they completely broke my heart.
  • 967_1111
    967_1111 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Married my first girlfriend 20 years ago. Still married to her.... Never been the dumper / dumpee
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    uh huh, uh huh...dumper...lol
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Apart from once, always the dumper.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I usually act obnoxious so they'll dump me...dumping someone is to messy...thank god I've found my soulmate because the game was getting tiring lol FYI, we both dumped each other...2 days before VD I dumped him, and then we got back together for 24 hours and then he had the satisfaction of dumping me. 2 days after VD we got back together, that was 4 years ago lol
  • lisakyle_11
    lisakyle_11 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    ...i am usually the dumper... like another posted said, i get bored, restless, etc...(not necessarily good things). i am currently into an almost 10 yr. relationship. my all-time high! :happy:
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    ...i am usually the dumper... like another posted said, i get bored, restless, etc...(not necessarily good things). i am currently into an almost 10 yr. relationship. my all-time high! :happy:

I made it 3 years... lol and then got bored.. guess I just haven't found the right guy yet lol
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I have almost always been the dumper. I have attracted a lot of idiots in my short life.
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    Pretty much an even split.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Primarily the dumper - except my first love. I let that f*cker dump me three times before I pulled my head out of my *kitten*.

Oh, there was also one ridiculously HOTTTT guy that I let dump me twice.

But it's usually me causing the carnage.
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    dumper..... Don't seem to pick the right guys. But also don't put up with being treated badly.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    1st serious relationship (1 yr) we mutually agreed to break it off for a bit. I do however, consider myself dumped because he ended up hooking up with a very good friend of mine. They got pregnant and married shortly after (he's miserable though :devil: ). He broke my heart!
    2nd serious relationship (2 yrs) I dumped him.
    3rd one was my ex husband (10 yrs) and I pulled the trigger and kicked him out... but you could say he dumped me long before as he was cheating.

Boyfriends in between were probably a combination of both.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I usually act obnoxious so they'll dump me...dumping someone is to messy...thank god I've found my soulmate because the game was getting tiring lol FYI, we both dumped each other...2 days before VD I dumped him, and then we got back together for 24 hours and then he had the satisfaction of dumping me. 2 days after VD we got back together, that was 4 years ago lol
    So you broke up when you got a venereal disease?
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I'm the dumper. I've had a couple of relationships hit that point where my partner is like, "I think we might need to break up" and then they're like, "no, we can work it out, but you have to be different." so then I tell them, "no thanks" and dump them.

And then when I was just casually dating, men couldn't understand why I didn't want to be their girlfriends... I was like, "You don't just have friends you sleep with?" .. one guy said, "all of my friends are men." and I was like, "So are mine."
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I've always been a dumper. Never been heartbroken.
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Depends, which guy are we talking about here?