Replies

• Moonblood
    Moonblood Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I am the dumper
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Dumper. For a long time I was of the "you can't break my heart, I'll break yours first!" philosophy. I've grown up a lot since my days of breaking hearts haha
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Apart from once, always the dumper.

ditto. i get bored. i dump them. usually within two weeks.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I am guessing the dumpee - but hard to definitively know since he just fell off the planet and never heard from him again.
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    First boyfriend I dumped because I was seeing second boyfriend. Dumped second boyfriend because he was seeing his male cousin. Married boyfriend number 3. Still married to him.
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I was horrible - just horrible even though only age 15.
    I pray my sons have more respect.
    I finally lured my goodie two-shoes wife into the back seat at age 16, and from then on, all was well, but before that?

Just a pathetic example of a man telling those poor girls anything and everything not meaning a word of it.
    I did NOT deserve the lady I ended up getting.
    That's for sure!
  • sportsforfun
    Options
    Dumper for the most part. A few dumps in there but we just ignore those :)
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I usually act obnoxious so they'll dump me...dumping someone is to messy...thank god I've found my soulmate because the game was getting tiring lol FYI, we both dumped each other...2 days before VD I dumped him, and then we got back together for 24 hours and then he had the satisfaction of dumping me. 2 days after VD we got back together, that was 4 years ago lol

Some things should be kept between you two. VD is one of them.
  • sblair77
    sblair77 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I was always the one who did the dumping BUT only because I had my heart broken by many lies and many cheaters. So not to have dumped would have been stupid!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I usually act obnoxious so they'll dump me...dumping someone is to messy...thank god I've found my soulmate because the game was getting tiring lol FYI, we both dumped each other...2 days before VD I dumped him, and then we got back together for 24 hours and then he had the satisfaction of dumping me. 2 days after VD we got back together, that was 4 years ago lol

Some things should be kept between you two. VD is one of them.

glad you caught that...valentine's day is no longer a celebration of love for us...it's a reminder that we dumped each other...hence why i call it VD
  • misha2k7
    Options
    Was the dumper, but now I've become so picky I can't even find myself a guy to date. :(
  • Hernandeak11
    Hernandeak11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I've been both, but more often the dump-er.

And I find breaking up with someone is way harder than being broken up with, personally.
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,638 Member
    Options
    In high school dumpee, in college dumper for the most part
  • madamepsychosis
    madamepsychosis Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    About half an half, but as I've never been in a serious relationship before my current relationship of four years, I don't think they count much.
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    the dumpees must not be answering this thread. :brokenheart:
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options

LOL 2 weeks... I don't even usually make it that far.. which is sad.
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options

And I find breaking up with someone is way harder than being broken up with, personally.

that's classic. when i wanted to end a relationship, i just would act obnoxious until they'd want to break up.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options

LOL 2 weeks... I don't even usually make it that far.. which is sad.

That's called casual dating and it's totally awesome.
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    dumper - sounds so wrong lol
  • 1FitMom326
    Options
    In my marriage I was definitely the dumper, with about 75% of the people I have dated, I was the one to gracefully excuse myself :) The other times I got dumped.