What does it feel like

Options
124»

Replies

• SithZombie
    SithZombie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    To me....it's like taking a nice, cold sip of your favorite drink on a hot summer day. That refreshing 'ahhhh' moment.
  • aimee_md
    Options
    Love is only a feeling.

The Darkness got it in one.
    lol
  • Kissybiz
    Kissybiz Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Some kind of mental disorder.

^^this!!!

Yep to that!
  • dobish7
    Options
    being yourself, worryless, amazing, wonderful :)
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    to be in love?

Good ol' Valentine's Day is coming up so describe love, if you can.

I think I felt that feeling when I saw your profile pic. :)

I have no frickin' idea... Love in a relationship as defined in modern society it's really a joke. There was actually an article last week indicating that couples that live together but stay unmarried are happier and healthier long-term than couples that marry. I totally believe that too.
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Knowing I am going to get some loving every night if I want to
  • n_unocero
    n_unocero Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    *I* think love feels like someone punched you in the chest as hard as they could.

i can't believe someone else would describe it this way! my chest always hurts!
  • or1ch6id
    Options
    like banging your head against a brick wall...repeatedly

:smile:
  • xo_morgan
    Options
    I will let you know if I ever am lucky enough for it to find me.:smile:

this :o)
  • thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    It feels like the easiest, most natural thing in the world. It's sure-footed. You know it's really Love when you don't doubt, don't question, don't worry. Because you know what it is and it's right.
  • MelHoneyRocks
    Options
    i love the butterflies in stomach feeling when you are gonna see that person. i miss that.

HATE when that goes away!

That should never go away!!
  • MelHoneyRocks
    Options
    It feels like the easiest, most natural thing in the world. It's sure-footed. You know it's really Love when you don't doubt, don't question, don't worry. Because you know what it is and it's right.

I agree with this!!
  • MomsTooBig
    MomsTooBig Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    It's a feeling that grows as time passes,....not fades.

..and if it is taken away from you, it's like a piece of you has been too. You can still function, but you're always aware of/feel the loss.

You feel like you both are the same person.
    For example, I remember working one evening, and had a sudden shot of fear go through me and I just had to reach my then bf.
    I found out when I finally got to talk to him that he'd had an accident with his bike and his ankle was hurt pretty bad.

Tracy
  • fit4mom
    fit4mom Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options

..and if it is taken away from you, it's like a piece of you has been too. You can still function, but you're always aware of/feel the loss.

For example, I remember working one evening, and had a sudden shot of fear go through me and I just had to reach my then bf.
    I found out when I finally got to talk to him that he'd had an accident with his bike and his ankle was hurt pretty bad.

Tracy
    Love is not a feeling it's an action. Like giving back. People who donate time and or service to others not expecting anything in return. Sacrificing of yourself for the good of another. This is love. Sometimes we do things because it's right even though we don't want to.
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Like you can't breathe if you are away from the person, butterflies in your stomach and when you're near your heart is bursting out of your chest <3

I edit alot cause my spelling sucks ,and I type so fast somethings get all messed up. sorry :P
  • MomsTooBig
    MomsTooBig Posts: 201 Member
    Options

Tracy
    Love is not a feeling it's an action. Like giving back. People who donate time and or service to others not expecting anything in return. Sacrificing of yourself for the good of another. This is love. Sometimes we do things because it's right even though we don't want to.

So true. :flowerforyou: