5' 4" what is your goal?

Options

Replies

• shamr0ck
    shamr0ck Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    My goal is 20% bodyfat. With my current lean body mass, that would put me around 135.
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 1/2" and my goal is between 125-129. :flowerforyou:

I am pretty toned, so not sure if that is possible, I am at 133 now. But, it would be cool to get that low and not lose any muscle.

Not sure how this body fat thing works. BUT if I am 41 (which I am) the monitor said I am 23.3% bf

When I changed the age to 31 (I changed nothing else) The monitor said I was 20.9% bf.

I changed the age to 21 (again same stats except for age) It said I was 18.9% bf

So, I would love to say that I want to get down to a certain bf, but how can I believe the stupid thing when it change so much just from the age factor!!
  • Sixalicious
    Sixalicious Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my goal weight is 135. A lot of people think I'll be too small, but those are people who never knew me at that weight.
  • Mommy_x3
    Options
    Same.... I'm 5'4 I am aiming for 140lbs and I will see how I feel once I get there....
  • Hanablu2
    Hanablu2 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" my body packs a lot of muscle easily so my goal is 140lbs. If i tried to get down to 120 or 130 I would look ill.
  • friendlyvirgo
    friendlyvirgo Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 27 years old, that would mean my goal weight should be 135.
  • daphnegetnfit
    Options
    5'4" - goal is between 127 to 130
  • yewhew
    yewhew Posts: 21
    Options
    87 pounds
  • RileyLeah
    Options
    I started at 191.8. At first, 145 was my goal because I weighed between 140 and 145 during my senior year of high school. I looked great but also, it was a great year and I have a lot of emotional attachment to that year.

However, I reached 145 after Christmas 2010 and I decided that I would look better even lower. This Christmas, I reached 119 but I gained some of it back between Christmas and New Year's Eve. I am now at 125 (usually 123 but for some reason I am retaining water weight today...) I am aiming for 115 at first, but my ultimate goal weight would be between 95 - 100 pounds.

Everyone tells me that I would look too thin if I am under 115, but I would rather decide if I am too thin or not...
  • chachalita8
    chachalita8 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Im 5' 3" and mines 145, 140 at the lowest!! :D
  • aandbthomas1
    Options
    5'-4.5" and my current goal is 140 (at 180 now). My ideal weight is about 130, but that depends on how realistic of a lifestyle it is for me to maintain. I know when I'm at 140 all my old clothes that I have been keeping from a few years ago will fit so I'm happy with that for now.
  • lkwalker71
    lkwalker71 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 1/2" - goal is 145, if I can I would like to be 130.
  • PinkAndSparkle
    Options
    I'm 5'3.5 and my current weight is somewhere around 132. I have a "large frame" according to past dieticians, so anything under 130 is hard for me to maintain without under-eating (which I did for 5+ years). I'm really focusing on building muscle and losing body fat, and looking better naked ;)
  • green_king
    green_king Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    aiming to get back to 112. good luck!
  • texastumbleweed1
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and currently 135, goal is 120 which I was 3 years ago but would be happy 125.
  • Yfalcon
    Options
    Im 5'4" and use to weight 151 now Im at 137lbs and want to lose 12lbs more..
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    My goal is 151. Sounds high (is actually higher than my recommended max weight of 148) but I was heavier than that in high school, and that was my pre-pregnancy weight (6+years ago). I looked really good at 151. Come to think of it, I actually looked pretty good at 155 when my son was 3. So I won't stress over being smaller than that.
  • bj6886
    bj6886 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my goal is 135 which is ten pounds heavier than my freshman, sophomore and junior years in college, but 5 pounds less than when I graduated.
  • josery1630
    josery1630 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" but I am not a petite person (frame-wise). I would love to get down to 140, but as long as I'm in a size 6/8 jeans, don't have a giant butt and don't have a belly, I'm good. :)
  • thinsoundsgood
    Options
    I'm 5'4, my UGW is probably around 130, but I've always wanted to get to 120. But when I do get to 130 I'll probably just maintain my weight from there!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!