New Kid on the Block

Options
Hi everyone. My name is Val. With the encouragement from my niece, I decided to join this group. At one point in my life I reached 290. Now I am at 254 with a goal of 150. I'm looking for new friends who will offer encouragement when I slip during this journey.

Replies

• VJ150
    VJ150 Posts: 453
    Options
    Hi everyone. My name is Val. With the encouragement from my niece, I decided to join this group. At one point in my life I reached 290. Now I am at 254 with a goal of 150. I'm looking for new friends who will offer encouragement when I slip during this journey.
  • Amber42803
    Amber42803 Posts: 143
    Options
    :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Hello, and welcome to MFP. I myself am pretty new, I've been a member for a little over a week! I absolutely love this site, and find it useful, and everyone on it is so encouraging! I didn't think I'd ever be able to lost weight...I'm simply not a motivated person, but I've already lost some! I'd be happy to be a support system for you when you fall, if you're one for me as well! I need all the help I can get too! Good luck with your journey, and I'm here for you if you need me!

ALC

178464.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    Hi and welcome I have been here a little bit over a month. This site is really helpful. :flowerforyou:
  • beyondchowhound
    beyondchowhound Posts: 2,102 Member
    Options
    I have been here for almost a month.
    Good to type things in before you eat them.
    Good luck!!
  • iambrandice
    iambrandice Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I've grown to love this site after only about a week and a half. Seeing the nutritional facts of the food I've been eating has really motivated me to get healthier and try to balance my diet., so hopefully it can help you, too! I wish you luck on your weight loss journey!! :glasses:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::drinker: :flowerforyou: :happy: