Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New Kid on the Block

VJ150
VJ150 Posts: 453
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone. My name is Val. With the encouragement from my niece, I decided to join this group. At one point in my life I reached 290. Now I am at 254 with a goal of 150. I'm looking for new friends who will offer encouragement when I slip during this journey.

Replies

• VJ150
    VJ150 Posts: 453
    Hi everyone. My name is Val. With the encouragement from my niece, I decided to join this group. At one point in my life I reached 290. Now I am at 254 with a goal of 150. I'm looking for new friends who will offer encouragement when I slip during this journey.
  • Amber42803
    Amber42803 Posts: 143
    :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Hello, and welcome to MFP. I myself am pretty new, I've been a member for a little over a week! I absolutely love this site, and find it useful, and everyone on it is so encouraging! I didn't think I'd ever be able to lost weight...I'm simply not a motivated person, but I've already lost some! I'd be happy to be a support system for you when you fall, if you're one for me as well! I need all the help I can get too! Good luck with your journey, and I'm here for you if you need me!

ALC

178464.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Hi and welcome I have been here a little bit over a month. This site is really helpful. :flowerforyou:
  • beyondchowhound
    beyondchowhound Posts: 2,102 Member
    I have been here for almost a month.
    Good to type things in before you eat them.
    Good luck!!
  • iambrandice
    iambrandice Posts: 157 Member
    Welcome!! I've grown to love this site after only about a week and a half. Seeing the nutritional facts of the food I've been eating has really motivated me to get healthier and try to balance my diet., so hopefully it can help you, too! I wish you luck on your weight loss journey!! :glasses:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::drinker: :flowerforyou: :happy:
This discussion has been closed.