I want to be able to..

Options
What is something you want to be able to do when you lose weight, that you feel you can't really do now?

I want to be able to wear HIGH heels (can't right now, they kill my feet with too much weight on them) and dress super cute!

Replies

• Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Run.

I haven't run more than a couple of hundred feet without stopping in over a decade. I can't wait to be able to run again.
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    hop up into the bed of a truck- butt first
  • cadams0715
    Options
    I want to go up a flight of stairs and not feel winded. I also don't want to worry how well I will fit into an airplane seat or a rollercoaster. I have to lose 73 pounds before I can go horseback riding and parachuting. I would also like to go scuba diving in Hawaii.
  • jennysmission
    jennysmission Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to wear BOOTS so stupid I know but I want to wear dang boots (not cowboy boots)
  • Dawn200321
    Dawn200321 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    skydive, parasail, ride rollercoasters, wear cute clothes, the list goes on and on lol
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Walk without sucking my tummy pudge in.
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Im gonna have a sking lesson in the Dubai Sky dome where my parents live. I was too big to fit into the training gear two years ago. Im going back at the end of the year and I fully intend to be Ski worthy by then xx
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Fly and breathe underwater.
  • muwchck
    muwchck Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to play in the floor with my kids without feeling like getting out of the floor is a chore. I also want to be able to play outside with my kids all day long without feeling old and run down.
  • mbriscoe79
    mbriscoe79 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    wear my jeans flat against my stomach instead of them rolling under the mound of fat that is currently living there
  • tannerjared
    tannerjared Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Do 30 pullups uninterrupted, and also 60 pushups. go swimming.
  • Hesslau
    Options
    I want to put on a bikini and not feel self conscious about bedding over and having fat roll over.
  • hollymeeker
    Options
    I want to go horseback riding! :)
  • LauraLovesCamp
    Options
    Bend down without my tummy stopping me.
  • jhartram
    jhartram Posts: 165
    Options
    I want to be able to play with my kids on the beach without worrying about a heart attack.

I want to be able to wear the cute clothes I see in shop windows.

I want to be able to look like the skinny person trapped inside me and not have people judge me on my weight.

(This one is kind of mean...) I want to be the skinny person in the community for once! (We're about to move to a dairy-farming town where everyone is over weight... no, really, everyone...)

I want to be healthy enough to live until my hubby dies... which will take some serious health, since his family generally lives to over 100...
  • Lyss0917
    Options
    My boyfriend wonders why I wont let him pick me up...Im embarrassed because I feel too heavy. I want to be picked up and swung around.
  • brearune
    Options
    Fly and breathe underwater.

hahahaha!

I want to be able to look at myself and love it, like I used to.
  • Ashmarie15
    Options
    Get pregnant...I know...sounds dumb, but my hubby and I have been trying for over a year and apparently my weight is what's causing us to be unable to get pregnant. We want to be parents so badly it hurts...so that's why I'm doing this!
  • gmrgirl
    gmrgirl Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Breathe. I just want to be able to breathe.

I have chronic acute asthma. My doctors say weight is aggravating the condition. when I was at 255# I was on 3 inhalers and a pill to be able to breathe. i'm down to 2 inhalers. I'd like to be able to breathe without depending on steroids to keep my lungs open. That's all I want
  • AllieCat5683
    Options
    RUN!! I dream of it, but I can't even go 100 ft without my chest burning and my lungs yelling at me.. I haven't been able to run since playing tag when I was a kid. I dream about running and waking up just ruins it...