I want to be able to..

Options

Replies

• shangrila3
    Options
    have my husband swoop me up in his arms - just once, okay maybe a few more times.
  • ErinNichole76
    ErinNichole76 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I want to be my own dress-up doll when I go clothes shopping. Most of my shopping gals are skinnier than I so I pick outfits and ask them to try them on to see what they look like. I want to be able to pick out the outfit and try it on for myself.
  • arctiknitter
    arctiknitter Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Ice skate and ride my bike comfortably! And be able to quit worrying about getting into an airplane seat.
  • fae14
    fae14 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Have sex with the lights on.
  • sblueyez
    sblueyez Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Wear a bikini!
  • yuckidah
    yuckidah Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I too want to wear boots that can do up comfortably over my calves.
    I want to be able to go shopping & find something (clothing) without getting depressed when I look in the dressing room mirror.
    I also would love to run, but it's something I've never enjoyed (even when not overweight) so I won't hold my breath for that one, lol.

Basically I just want to be able to like myself a little bit.
  • skedzie
    skedzie Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Oh my - where do I start...

Tuck a shirt into my jeans and not have to put on a sweatshirt to hide the overhang
    Be fit before I'm 50
    Run with my grandkids and not have to take a break
    Be able to touch my knees to my chest without my gut getting in the way
    Get on and off my horses without feeling like I'm uncoordinated because I'm fat
    Dance with my hubby all night and not be exhausted the next day
    Go to a party or wedding and not have get depressed trying to find a dress (tent) to cover up the rolls
    Wear tank tops and jeans when we are out on the motorcycles

There's a few for starters.....:laugh:
  • stitchinggirl
    Options
    I want to be able to wear BOOTS so stupid I know but I want to wear dang boots (not cowboy boots)

That's not stupid! It is YOUR reason. You do what you need to do for whatever reason matters to you!
  • neonemesis
    neonemesis Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Do a Muscle Up. They look really challenging and would love to say i can do that.
  • GabyG69
    GabyG69 Posts: 213
    Options
    ...wear a bikini!!!
  • juliekaiser1988
    juliekaiser1988 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    When I was overweight, I always said I wanted to go roller skating again! I lost the weight, but haven't done it. Done a ton of other things though, that I never would have been able to do with that extra 149 pounds I was carrying!! (Hike mountains, run a 5K, Zumba and Spin Class, wear cute clothes, etc).

Also, when I was overweight, I never would have left my abusive relationship. Because I lost the weight, I gained the confidence to LEAVE!!
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Run- I want to run so bad I can taste it. I've never been a good runner, even when I was a kid. I want to wake up early, put on my shoes and hear nothing but the flip flop of my sneakers on the road. Even if I have to run like a penguin- it would be a miracle.

I'd also like to never have to be in a wheelchair again- but that's more of a medical wish.

So if anyone out there can run- run a mile for me please! I'll be running with you soon :D
  • 4wheelinchick
    4wheelinchick Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    It might sound silly, but my goal is to be able to play in and on bouncy houses with my son before he gets to old for them. :-) And I'd love to go spelunking at Mammoth Cave! :-)
  • rrgrove
    Options
    i would love to be able to run more than just the corner on a track
    where jeans that actually fit instead of the ones too big for my *kitten* or the ones which gives me a muffin top
    do any form of a marathon with confidence
    feel comfortable in my own skin
  • ErikaNichele
    Options
    wear my jeans flat against my stomach instead of them rolling under the mound of fat that is currently living there

^^^^ Exactly what they said ! ^^^^
  • lilyflor
    lilyflor Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    wear a two piece swimming suit and look hot in it! also I love crop tops and can't wear then now, I want to wear shorts and not feel embarrass of my huge hips. Tank tops and not feel like I have boxer arms, I want to have small arms... aaahhh I can't wait!!!!
  • shazzannon
    shazzannon Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I want to do the ultimate ninja warrior course. Or freerunning in general. I'm highly, highly uncoordinated though, so we'll see how that goes...
  • AlbionLass
    Options
    Go climbing
    Ride a century
    Run a half-marathon
  • juliemaplehurst
    Options
    Me too....those zips just don't do up....have a pair with killer heels in the cupboard just waiting for an outing........
  • Lori603
    Options
    Run and wear cute clothes instead of baggy clothes to hide my fat.