This is what 10 pounds looks like (pics)

Options
ladybb7
ladybb7 Posts: 134 Member
So I re-comited to MFP 1 month ago. My goal is to lose 32 pounds in 6 months. On my one month anniversary I am down 10 pounds and 8 inches (W-4, B-2, H-2). I have been living my life normally, but tracking everything I eat and trying to make healthy choices along the way. I have "splurged" on an average of once a week, but am usually trying to stick between 1200-1350 net cals. I have been going Jillian Michaels "ripped in 30" every other day so I've only completed levels 1 and 2 this month and have started level 3 today.

I wanted to post this now because this is when I usually start to feel good and slack, eventually leading me to make unhealthy choices. From my experience, the pounds come off slower for me at this point and I've never been below 167 in my adult life. I hope by seeing these pics it will motivate me and maybe someone else not to give up on their journey. Right now I'm feeling positive and happy to keep progressing until I reach my goal :)

My diary is public so you take a look and see what has been working for me so far :)

182.jpg

172.jpg

Replies

• 13nicholas
    13nicholas Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Well you can definitely see the difference. Very nice!
  • janetsnakehole
    janetsnakehole Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can totally see the difference and it's amazing! Good luck reaching your goal!
  • elguapo911
    Options
    Congratulations! You are looking great! Hang in there and when you hit a plateau remember why are you are doing it and that your not alone. I too have a day off a week and I usually feel guilty doing it. But I know, for me, to sustain it long term I need that.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Looking great! I hope you find all the motivation you need because you obviously kick *kitten* in this weight loosing thing. So keep it up!
  • dollymixsix
    Options
    Fantastic! I'm a little jealous because I've lost almost ten and I cannot see a single change. Might be to do with the fact I'm very tall though
  • liog
    liog Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's fantastic!
  • Mikaylarae27
    Mikaylarae27 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You are a great inspiration to us all! Keep on trucking! I want to see pics of the next 10 pounds
  • Hesslau
    Options
    wow what a difference! great work!!
  • Squeezie88
    Squeezie88 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Well done!
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm so excited to lose 10 lbs, thanks for the motivation!
  • MalDunc2012
    MalDunc2012 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Doing great! Can't wait to see you again after another 10...check in again!
  • skedzie
    skedzie Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Awesome job - looks like our goals are about the same! I've lost the 10 and have been feeling a little frustrated so this really helps to movitivate!!!
  • Mawskittykat
    Mawskittykat Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Great progress! It looks like you've lost more than 10! Exercise sure helps tighten things up! WTG!
  • npeters519
    npeters519 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Wow! So worth it! Thanks for sharing inspiring results... My 1st (on this round) 10 lbs isn't nearly as inspiring... Congrats!
  • bwmiller1
    Options
    looking great. keep up the great work!
  • picurniam
    picurniam Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!. You just motivated me. I am 49 and 187. I am trying to exercise everyday and would like to drop 10 lbs this month. You have just refocussed my mind for healthier choices. Thanks
  • wantu2wantme
    Options
    big difference! nice :)
  • ChokingDrama
    Options
    Great job! c:
  • thekateb
    Options
    Wow, that is an incredible difference in 1 month! Keep up the good work :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!