This is what 10 pounds looks like (pics)

Options

Replies

• FitSid
    FitSid Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I came on here expecting it to be nothing "I bet you can hardly tell the difference", but WOAH I am amazed in a good way, you look great and can definitely tell. I was being hard n myself because I thought I hadn't lost much weight, but if my 10 pounds looks as good as yours, I'm laughing :)

I meant that all to be a compliment btw
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    I'm down 34ish pounds [from 170 to 136] & I don't have those type of results...I'm so jealous!
  • Levity14
    Levity14 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Looking fabulous!! keep it up!
  • Mdin1029
    Mdin1029 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!
  • jnbud2002
    Options
    FLIPPIN SWEET! Definitely a good motivator! You're doing awesome, keep it up and you'll get to your goal sooner than not!
  • TanyaCurtis
    Options
    Wow, intense! And working out!!!!
  • bannalee
    bannalee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    WOW you look great keep up the good work!!
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I'm a little jealous because I've lost almost ten and I cannot see a single change. Might be to do with the fact I'm very tall though

Is that what's going on with me (the height) that I can't see a change in me after 10 lbs? Ah well, keep on truckin! ;)
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Wow! That inspires me to work even harder to get to 10 pounds!!!
  • Aap23
    Aap23 Posts: 5
    Options
    Great job..keep it up!!
  • yag1630
    Options
    Go....go....go...go...you're doing great!
  • Thatsdatdiva601
    Thatsdatdiva601 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Very nice progress!
  • florarodriguez1
    Options
    Awesome!, Thanks so much for posting this it really motivates me to keep going.
  • sparkly86
    sparkly86 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    i'm almost where you stated at, hope to look like you at -10lbs...amazing job!
  • kandicekaye
    kandicekaye Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    cool!!! i cant wait to loose my 10 now... thanks for the motivation
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    You can really see a difference! Keep going! X
  • ladybb7
    ladybb7 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Thank you for you comments everyone!! I'm inspired by all of you!! For those of you who said you don't feel like your 10 pounds is much, look at pictures!! When I look in the mirror I don't see a big difference, but when I compare the pictures I can see it. Also I really recommend taking measurements. On days when the scale lies to me this is what keeps me motivated!! I am more determined now than ever to post more pics after 10 more pounds! stay tuned!
  • ESP12
    ESP12 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I'm a little jealous because I've lost almost ten and I cannot see a single change. Might be to do with the fact I'm very tall though

Is that what's going on with me (the height) that I can't see a change in me after 10 lbs? Ah well, keep on truckin! ;)

Ladies, a BIG part of seeing these kind of results is the workout program LadyBb7 is following on top of watching her food intake. The Jillian Michaels programs are pretty hardcore and produce these kinds of results. LadyBb7 has been doing the first half of the Ripped in 30. ( Myself, i have just finished the 30 Day Shred program of hers -I can tell I have toned nicely)
    So sweating it out is "the SECRET" -HA!
  • b417adriana
    b417adriana Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Your are looking fabulous already!!!!!
  • freeasharold
    freeasharold Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Congrats girl you look great! I was curious how tall you are? I also have trouble when I start feeling good, and have never gotten below 160 in my adult life. I am 5'8.5" so I get to the "healthy" BMI range and lose track. Thus I am up 20+ once again. I recommitted on Saturday with turbofire and healthy eating. I would love to look as great as you do 1 month from now!

-Hannah
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!