Calling all P90Xers

Options
124»

Replies

• purple120
    purple120 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'm on the 2nd phase, day two of week three. (Plyo tonight) I hated this workout in the beginning. I haven't learned to love it yet, but I don't hate it anymore.

I stopped weighing myself at the end of Phase I, I only lost 7 pounds. I wont weigh myself until the end of phase II, dont want to focus on the scale too much, because I'll obsess over the numbers.
  • Skrib
    Skrib Posts: 18
    Options
    P90X really is a great program - only into the recovery after phase 1 at this point but love the variation. Got to say Yoga is the most difficult part for me - I love lifting weights and jumping around but I honestly think I sweat more in the first 45 minutes of that yoga routine than in any other so far! Who would have thought!
  • Skrib
    Skrib Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm on the 2nd phase, day two of week three. (Plyo tonight) I hated this workout in the beginning. I haven't learned to love it yet, but I don't hate it anymore.

I stopped weighing myself at the end of Phase I, I only lost 7 pounds. I wont weigh myself until the end of phase II, dont want to focus on the scale too much, because I'll obsess over the numbers.

I have hardly lost any weight after phase I - don't sweat it too much though. Reading through a lot of posts on the topic, it seems most ppl tend to start dropping weight in phase 2. To be honest its kind of hard to try set a goal weight on something like P90X - as fat burns away muscle gets built. Anyways, slow and steady is the way to go. Good luck with phase 3!
  • rowerc2
    rowerc2 Posts: 158
    Options
    Just make sure you go high protein and cut the carbs during P90X - and the weight will come off. Also count your calories - use the Food diary on this site - it is a great help.