PB2 Order received - Your favorite recipe?

Options

Replies

• chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Bump for ideas! I'm relatively new to the joys of PB2. So far I've added the chocolate PB2 to my protein shakes and also mixed it into plain nonfat Greek yogurt along with a spoonful of cocoa powder, a tablespoon of chia seeds, and a packet of stevia to make a peanut butter-chocolate-mousse type thing. It's so yummy and I love the calories it saves me!
  • gobraves47
    gobraves47 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm trying the Thai PB2 crockpot chicken tonight. I tweaked the recipe a bit--hopefully it will still taste yummy
  • Kelly_Runs_NC
    Kelly_Runs_NC Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    My fav is to slice a banana length-wise and spread a serving of pb2 or chocolate pb2 on teh banana and gobble it....sooooo good!
  • krystleeanne
    krystleeanne Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    bumppio
  • cmwhited6204
    cmwhited6204 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Akious
    Options
    I use it in my shakes all the time.

1 scoop protein powder
    1 tsp cinnamon
    1 tbsp PB 2
    1 Pack sweetener
    1/3 cup milk
    1 banana (frozen)
    4 ice cubs

mmm quite good.
  • tnqnt
    tnqnt Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    It is great in plain non fat Greek yogurt....2 T dry add to 6oz yogurt. BUT ....it is much tastier if you don't fully stir it in.... keep it swirled or chunky, if you will. If you smooth it in fully, it does not taste as strong. If you stir it less, keep it swirled, it tastes much butter. Also, add jelly or apple butter for a sweet touch :-) :-)
  • jensfitpal2012
    jensfitpal2012 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    bump,anyone know if they sell this at Trader Joes or Wholefoods?
    bump
  • RawTriGal
    RawTriGal Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I was very excited to try this as well, but gotta say, not a huge fan... has a weird taste to me... tastes like metalic to me (even mixed in a smoothie). I'm disappointed.
  • jdm1726
    jdm1726 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I bought mine in Canada from Low Carb Grocery at http://www.thelowcarbgrocery.com. Bought two jars of regular and two jars of the chocolate one...until the end of September 2012, use the discount code 'Green23' and you will get $10 bucks off a order of $25...but only for your first order...it at least pays for the shipping!!

I find with the chocolate one though, if you add the one Tbsp of water to the two Tbsp's, it has a really liquid consistency...add water by the tsp instead...
  • brianburkett
    brianburkett Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    sounds great
  • tnqnt
    tnqnt Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    bump,anyone know if they sell this at Trader Joes or Wholefoods?
    bump

Not sold at trader joes.... some whole foods carry it, though :-) :-)
  • sapphire1166
    sapphire1166 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I just ordered PB2 and the chocolate kind yesterday. I'm super excited to try out these recipes!
  • Marc713
    Marc713 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to buy some of this stuff! I've been seeing it and wondering if it was any good. Peanut butter is one of my favorite flavors....the flourless peanut butter cookies are heavenly when served warm out of the oven with milk....damn, thinking about them I gained 2 lbs!
  • Katmiller73
    Katmiller73 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Ordered mine from amazon. I got the chocolate and the plain with recipe cards. I've only tried it in my slim fast so far.
  • pjgreen0830
    pjgreen0830 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I mix 2-3 Tablespoons of it with fat free Cool Whip. Spread it on graham crackers. Wrap in plastic wrap and freeze. Makes really tasty desserts.
  • Jquerubin
    Options
    I'm hooked on making Snickers Shakes! My families latest favorite. :love:

8 oz. almond milk
    2 scoops Vi-Shape
    1 T. PB2
    1 T. sugar-free chocolate pudding mix
    1 T. sugar-free caramel syrup (I buy mine from Starbucks)
    2-3 ice cubes.

Blend well! Yummers...
  • lombrica
    lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    I use it for a Butterfinger Protein Shake! I promise you - it's yummy... My recipe is 3/4 cup nonfat/skim milk, 1 TBSP PB2, 2 TBSP Sugar free instant butterscotch pudding mix, 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder, Ice... Blend and Enjoy. Best part? It gets thicker and creamier as it sits (due to the pudding)... So good!

I love PB2 - use it all the time for pretty much anything that would have used Peanut Butter before! :)
  • melodylyn73
    melodylyn73 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    bump
  • AnnaVee84
    AnnaVee84 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I'm trying the Thai PB2 crockpot chicken tonight. I tweaked the recipe a bit--hopefully it will still taste yummy

oooo do you have the recipe for this? thanks!