World of Warcraft

Options
I was just reading through a thread in which people described how they came up with their screen names and I noticed several people that admitted to playing World of Warcraft. I play WoW as well on both the Moonrunner and Emerald Dream servers. Any other WoW geeks here, and if so... what servers do you play on?

Replies

• Poetic_
    Poetic_ Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I don't play anymore, doing the SWTOR thing now.

But you should check out the MFP Gamers group, there's so WoW players still chugging on there.
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I play and am a moderately active raider. My username here comes from my balance druid. :-)

My main server is Perenolde.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I play too! My main is a balance druid too, but I'm working on a Draenei hunter, Worgen warrior and Dwarf Paladin (Obviously, I am single). I play on Terrokar, Llane and Lothar.
  • DeniseBromley
    DeniseBromley Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I used to play all the time on Terenas & Malfurion -- Now I log onto Terenas for maybe an hour or two a week if I'm lucky. When MoP comes out tho....I'll probably get hooked again /sigh
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I've played since launch, with a brief break to play Rift for a month or so. I play on different servers. I haven't been playing much lately, I've been exercising instead. haha
  • ivikatasha
    ivikatasha Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I play too!

My main's name is my screen name here, Ivikatasha. I am a resto shammy and I am on Stormrage.

Are you guys alliance or horde?

FOR THE ALLIANCE!!!
  • lafager
    lafager Posts: 48
    Options
    I play fairly regularly. Mainly I play a prot pally on shadowsong.
  • Wenchilada
    Wenchilada Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    My MFP name is also my main's name. :) I'm on Hyjal - goblin arcane mage.
  • Alexstrasza
    Alexstrasza Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    I've been playing since just before BC came out. I play horde on Bonechewer. I have an undead priest and a belf hunter and am working on a troll druid.

Love the game so much. =D
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Used to play an arcane mage on Zuluhed, but Cata killed my interest. I honestly never thought to use my toon name as my screen name. Don’t know why, either, lol.
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I don't play much anymore at all - although that could change when the panda's come! Horde on Moonglade EU :-))
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    I play on Shattered Halls (terrible server btw). Ima gnome lover :)
  • poshcouture
    Options
    Yep...I'll admit to being a WoW geek. Haven't played in over a year, but ironically I just spoke with my bff and I'm thinking about starting again. Anyway my MFP name has nothing to do w/ WoW. My maini n Vanilla was Shaeded, my hunter and well that's my PSN name and then it was LunaShae my druid who became my main during BC. I'm currently on Silvermoon but thinking about having my friend toss me a scroll and transferring to his realm.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I used to play, but I'll be damned if I can remember the servers now!

I had a Resto Druid on the EU servers called Fayn.
    I had a Feral Druid on the US servers called Yuleria.

I guess I like druids. =B
  • freckledrats
    freckledrats Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I play an undead warlock on Area 52. Off and on, only recently more on than off.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Cancelled about 6-8 months ago. Cataclysm really had limited enjoyment for me. Alliance, Alleria. Played every class, still ended up bored eventually.
  • Nikachelle
    Nikachelle Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    This is the first thread I've read after 5 weeks of lurking on the MFP forums that I felt I just HAD to respond to. My user name on here is the same as my character in WoW. Although I play EU side on Quel'Thalas. Also a raider (although on hiatus until MoP) and also met my husband through WoW!
  • Kadinh
    Kadinh Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I play on Staghelm and miss it a lot right now. The USB ports won't work on my laptop so I can't hook my mouse up to play :(
  • MissGeorgiaPeachy
    MissGeorgiaPeachy Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    My main is a shadow priest on Scarlet Crusade, but my MFP name has nothing to do with that, haha. I also have 3 other 85s on the same server and a level 40 on Wyrmrest Accord, but I hate that server. Too much male belf ERP! Even though Scarlet Crusade is technically an "RP" server, there's little to no RP and I really love the friends I've made there. I'm sad none of you are on my server. :(
  • ATOLLIT
    ATOLLIT Posts: 149
    Options
    I used to play, but sadly cancelled my subscription earlier this year as uni just wasn't leaving me enough time to play enough for it to be worth spending the money on. I've spent most time playing on The Venture Co., but that server is slowly but surely dying of inactivity, so my guild is in the middle of a transfer to Argent Dawn. Mostly Alliance, but I have played a few Hordies too.

Though I am guessing most of you play on US servers, and I'm on EU :)