World of Warcraft

Options

Replies

• Alexstrasza
    Alexstrasza Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    This is the first thread I've read after 5 weeks of lurking on the MFP forums that I felt I just HAD to respond to. My user name on here is the same as my character in WoW. Although I play EU side on Quel'Thalas. Also a raider (although on hiatus until MoP) and also met my husband through WoW!

I met mine through WoW as well!! (Well sorta. It's a long story, lol)
  • PandaDreamerGurl
    Options
    Feral/Restro Druid (Djswipplette) and Elemental/Restro Shaman (Lilija) and leveling a Priest (Idiedheals) on Anub'rark.
  • Wenchilada
    Wenchilada Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    ...is it bad that when y'all are posting your toon names, I've been going to the armory to look them up?

(Probably.)
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I "play" I guess.....off and on. Alliance - Auchindoun.

justdatip
    tupaclives
    taterdotz
    gnomemercy
    theshocker
    tankzappa
    crymeabubble
    holyrollen
  • Alexstrasza
    Alexstrasza Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to add. For anyone that still plays regularly. If you want some RealID friends message me. I loooooooove chatting with people while playing WoW.

I'm far more social on WoW than real life, haha.
  • Nikachelle
    Nikachelle Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    This is the first thread I've read after 5 weeks of lurking on the MFP forums that I felt I just HAD to respond to. My user name on here is the same as my character in WoW. Although I play EU side on Quel'Thalas. Also a raider (although on hiatus until MoP) and also met my husband through WoW!

/hi5
  • Nikachelle
    Options
    ...is it bad that when y'all are posting your toon names, I've been going to the armory to look them up?

(Probably.)
    Allow me to assist! http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/Nikachelle/advanced
  • Nikachelle
    Options
    Just wanted to add. For anyone that still plays regularly. If you want some RealID friends message me. I loooooooove chatting with people while playing WoW.

I'm far more social on WoW than real life, haha.
    I so would, but EU realms don't speak to US realms in terms of RealID. It's pretty infuriating. I'm actually in Toronto but ended up (via a long story) on EU realms.
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Played on Argent Dawn for years.
  • NanaDino4
    Options
    :grumble:
  • happienikki
    Options
    What an addicting game!!
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I play a level 85 night elf hunter on bronze beard. I don't get on much anymore just to busy and bored with the game, when the new expansion comes out I will see if I enjoy it more.
  • NanaDino4
    Options
    I play too! My main is a balance druid too, but I'm working on a Draenei hunter, Worgen warrior and Dwarf Paladin (Obviously, I am single). I play on Terrokar, Llane and Lothar.

I also play on Llane...I am Wildthang and Mysticelf
  • moonshadows72
    moonshadows72 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Wow was such a huge hurdle in my life. I never saw how much it held me back personaly untill reciently. Ive played wow from launch with thousands of dollars lost from the game... Hard core raider, on every day for hrs upon hrs! life consisted of wow, food, and work(had to to suport wow) for years!... But somehow, last fall I managed to break away! thats about when i started walking, learning to run, lifting at the gym... i generaly got active. Lost 65 lbs and never looked back!!!

Happily retired wow addict,

Talafierce, nelf/worg hunter on Staghelm server.
  • PammyJay91
    Options
    I <3 WoW I play on black dragon flight and a bunch of other side realms, but that one is my main.
  • Wenchilada
    Wenchilada Posts: 472 Member
    Options

(Probably.)
    Allow me to assist! http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/Nikachelle/advanced

Haha, thanks! :D LOVE the guild name. :)

Here I am: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Wenchilada/advanced
  • b3llzy
    b3llzy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I have toons on Lightnings Blade and Proudmoore, my mains name is Bellzy, so yeah, that's where I got my name. :P
    Feel free to add on realid amanda71509@gmail.com

As far as 85s go, I have a Destro Lock (bellamandah, lightnings blade. horde), Disc Priest (bellzy, lightnings blade, horde), 2 Healy Druids (catwomon, lightings blade, horde, bellzy, proudmoore, ally), a Resto Shaman (koraline, lightings blade, horde), a Sub Rogue (loralie, lightnings blade, horde), Tank Pally (beliza, lightnings blade, ally) and I think that's it.

I'm on wayyyyyyyy too much. :flowerforyou:
  • smellyrichelley
    smellyrichelley Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I play quite a bit. I'm horde in Area 52. Currently working on those pesky Argent dailies. I NEED MORE MOUNTS! My main character is Smellsallott.

Here I am! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Smellsallott/advanced
  • MissGeorgiaPeachy
    MissGeorgiaPeachy Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I "play" I guess.....off and on. Alliance - Auchindoun.

justdatip
    tupaclives
    taterdotz
    gnomemercy
    theshocker
    tankzappa
    crymeabubble
    holyrollen

I love those names Taterdotz and Gnomemercy, haha
  • ATOLLIT
    ATOLLIT Posts: 149
    Options

/hi5

I also sorta met my boyfriend through wow too :D we met through mutual friends (in the real world) but first started talking because of said mutual friends on wow.