Ladies.......need some cute workout clothes

Options

Replies

• JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the awesome suggestions!! I'm so glad I posted this topic!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Not sure if this has been mentioned, but I typically go to TJ Maxx or Marshall's...name brand stuff for cheap!
  • perfectionsux
    Options
    I LOVE WALMART.... they have cute things... and i usually get everything on clearance!!!! i buy their 3 pack sport bras and they work better then anything esle i've tried... and my friend thinks so too... also try costco!!!
  • melisssaarielle
    melisssaarielle Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I swear by lululemon! It is expensive, but worth every penny. and sometimes they have some really good deals on.
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Options
    I LOVE Peace Love World yoga pants <3 They're amazing after a billion washes!

http://peaceloveworld.com/index.php/women/bottoms/yoga-CDP.html

For sweats, Gap Fit never lets me down. I own 3 of their bottoms and they're great quality and super comfortable. They're not that expensive and usually have sales!

For heavier work-outs, I use my Reebok Easy Tone compression pants or Zig-tech running capris. These do run tight and the largest size they have are an XL but I fit my XXL *kitten* in them so it's hit or miss!
  • Barribomb
    Barribomb Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    this is a GREAT thread, thanks ladies!!!
  • TheMrsFitnessGeek
    TheMrsFitnessGeek Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Old Navy!!!
  • hbart500
    hbart500 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    bump
  • wedjul05
    wedjul05 Posts: 472
    Options
    I've been checking out some of those websites (I'm not is US though).

What annoys the CRAP out of me, is my tummy is the worst area on my body. So why do most of the tops cling to your tummy something terrible, making it worse!!!! All my gym tops are loos fitting around the tummy area. They are impossible to find.

I've a few great one's from Puma website but they are hard to find. I don't understand why there isn't more loose fitting tops as a woman's tummy is generally a problem area. Head wrecking!!!!
  • natalie412
    natalie412 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Old Navy has a great active line (surprising, I know) - I like their compression tights/capri's for running. I also picked up a long sleeve hooded running shirt there - MUCH cheaper than elsewhere.
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options

What annoys the CRAP out of me, is my tummy is the worst area on my body. So why do most of the tops cling to your tummy something terrible, making it worse!!!! All my gym tops are loos fitting around the tummy area. They are impossible to find.

I've a few great one's from Puma website but they are hard to find. I don't understand why there isn't more loose fitting tops as a woman's tummy is generally a problem area. Head wrecking!!!!

That LuLu site looked like it had some loose fitting tops in the stomach area. Did you look there yet?
  • fitnessyeoja
    fitnessyeoja Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    bump
  • emergencytennis
    emergencytennis Posts: 864 Member
    Options

Have you looked at sports tops for blokes or boys? Womens' tops all suck in at the waist, whereas blokes' tops tend to be more square.
  • Kxgz
    Kxgz Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I love Under Armour most of all. They have great tops, shorts and bottoms.
  • annakow
    annakow Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I use old leggins and old tshirt to sweat lol
  • RebeccaHite
    RebeccaHite Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I am absolutely OBSESSED with Lululemon (www.lululemon.com) I adore their running and workout clothes! They're pricey, but worth every penny. They wash and wear SO well and the fabrics are amazing. Plus their running and yoga pants somehow manage to make my butt look good haha! They have all these amazing pockets with holes in nearly all of their clothes so you can run with your ipod/iphone/whatever.

LOVE Lululemon :-)

Try and google site for Margarita pants if you like that website!Brazil workout pants rock they are so unique and fit perfect around the same price as the place you like.....www.sandiegofit.com/‎
  • emergencytennis
    emergencytennis Posts: 864 Member
    Options

Me too. I have never bought clothes just to exercise in.

This is not the thread for us haha.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options

Totally used to do that (cheap and comfortable!) but I sweat so much I had to invest in Quick Dry everything! =(
  • amandajones1978
    Options
    JCPenney, Xersion line! Inexpensive and the fabric is great!

THIS! Xersion is my favorite line! Everytime I go there I can find capris for $10 and nice wicking tops for $10-$20. I sweat a lot so I need the Quick Dry material. :)

Edit: I forgot to add, I recently bought some sports bras at Old Navy. They were on sale 3/$20 and they are my favorite running bras.