Awesome fat loss shortcuts!

Options
Do not exist. Day after day, I see people posting here about pills, potions, vinegars, ketones and weird crash diets, and the sad reality is that they will not do what you want them to do.

If there was such a product, it would be in the news, worldwide, and would probably be very expensive.

If you focus on being healthy and take your time losing weight by changing your eating and exercise habits, you will lose weight in a sustainable way. By going slowly and doing this in a sensible manner, you are setting yourself up to be healthy for the rest of your life. That's an amazing gift to give yourself, isn't it?

Good luck. You can do it.

Replies

• MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I :heart: you. Most definitely.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Healthy is uber sexy...
  • daphnegetnfit
    Options
    :love: :love:
  • Emilia6909
    Emilia6909 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Well said... couldn't agree more!! :smokin:
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Excellent post. :bigsmile:
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Thank you!
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    So true. This is one thing you can't get instantly these days.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I was hoping that's what you'd be saying, and your completely right! X
  • NahandDave
    Options
    Agreed
  • HighlandPony17
    HighlandPony17 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Eating healthy and taking more excercise is how I have been losing weight. I couldn't agree more with what you say :)
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    :love:
  • Foxefabuluz
    Foxefabuluz Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I agree 100%. I lost 80 pounds in 10 months strictly with diet and exercising ONLY! No pills. No gimmicks! Just hard work - blood, sweat and tears. Be encouraged everyone because it can be done and it's the best way. THE HEALTHY WAY!
  • loombeav
    loombeav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    So so true! Took me a long time to accept the fact that there is no magic cure but now that I have this journey has become so much sweeter for me. Not only does taking it slow and working hard pay off, but for me it keeps me on track. I've put a lot of hard work into losing the weight I have and I'll be damned if I'm going to cop out now and go back to my old ways.
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Crystal_Pistol Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    HELL YEAH!!! An awesome product for it is your own sweat! Move and lose OR sit and STFU.
  • joeylu
    joeylu Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    soooo true
  • AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Do you have any links to where I can buy these shortcuts?

Oh, wait...
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    dammit.
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    You just fell into my awesome list :)...
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Excellent. You may want to post this regularly.

Or perhaps in the unofficial FAQ? http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/474-unofficial-mfp-faq
  • ghettosmurf999
    ghettosmurf999 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    But... But what about the abs in 4 weeks that i've just order for £24.99 in pill form...

These things generally tend to be a crutch for people to blame their failures on - if they don't get where they want to, it's the products fault - it takes the blame out of their inability to change things.

Diet and exercise = results