Options
    she speaks the truth!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    You're awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • samatalma
    Options
    I have to say, when I saw the title of this post I was ready to call BS haha.
  • Nicoleo1
    Nicoleo1 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I know this to be a fact because if there was a diet pill or fad that worked I would be skinny... I know because I tried them all! The WHOLE WORLD would be skinny,..
  • DeeJayTJ
    DeeJayTJ Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    only shortcut i know is to stop eating junk food :D and work out
  • _VoV
    _VoV Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    A very sensible post. I totally agree. Plus, it takes time--for some of us longer than others of us.
  • crysmcd1
    Options
    i fell for the whole Medifast gimmick, lost 50lbs, gained back 30. its not safe doing those low calorie diets and they arent sustainable. what im doing now, is sustainable, i can eat like this and live like this for the rest of my life. that is the key! thanks for the great motivational posting!
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    LOL. I am so disappointed. =P I have a coworker who is constantly trying this and that. I told her to stop buying into the gimmicks and advertisements.
  • Manysongs
    Options
    I totally agree. It takes time to lose old bad habits and build new and better ones. It's taken me over a year to lose 64 lbs! While at times it can get discouraging, the thing is, slower is better and I know I have a much better chance at keeping it off. After all it really is a lifestye change. I still have about 50 more I want to lose and I'll get there slowly but surely. :))
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Great post! I do love the new commercial where they talk about the rain that makes you skinny! HAHAHA
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    I was going to come in and say that such shortcuts are absolutely BS, but I'm glad that was the premise of the post!
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! It's actually quite simple when it's in black and white :wink:

Thank you! :love:
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Great post! I do love the new commercial where they talk about the rain that makes you skinny! HAHAHA

LOL I know! It's great!
  • Jessaustx
    Options
    Truth :)
  • audddyy
    Options
    So true... can you imagine if a diet pill actually worked haha... funny... :laugh: and like u said if a wonder drug for weight loss did exist it would be very expensive!
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    A very sensible post. I totally agree. Plus, it takes time--for some of us longer than others of us.
    But I want it all. And I want it now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_8rpGZfsOI
  • Tiffa0909
    Tiffa0909 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I I know the producers of a diet pill and in their own words is just some powder with very little ingredients that work and for it to take effect you will need to drink the whole bottle in one day and that's not what the bottles recommends .
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Do not exist. Day after day, I see people posting here about pills, potions, vinegars, ketones and weird crash diets, and the sad reality is that they will not do what you want them to do.

If there was such a product, it would be in the news, worldwide, and would probably be very expensive.

If you focus on being healthy and take your time losing weight by changing your eating and exercise habits, you will lose weight in a sustainable way. By going slowly and doing this in a sensible manner, you are setting yourself up to be healthy for the rest of your life. That's an amazing gift to give yourself, isn't it?

Good luck. You can do it.

I believe this too, it is definately a life long lifestyle change not a temporary change. Thank you:flowerforyou:
  • Llilia17
    Llilia17 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    This is so very true. If you want it, you have to WORK for it! Enough said.