For everyone that has had success with 30 day shred

Options
13»

Replies

• Foxefabuluz
    Foxefabuluz Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Okay, I started this video and love it, but have missed about three days or so because I was sick (dehydration - too much working out at gym and home and not enough water for as much workout as I was putting in). Anyway, I'm starting this again and committing to the 30 days. I love the workout and I'm excited about the comments and the posted before and after pics I've seen on this post.

Thanks guys!

Happy Friday!
  • Foxefabuluz
    Foxefabuluz Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Yes, I love the fact that it's only 20 minutes!
  • drellbell
    Options
    #1Put on your favorite music and tune JM out, she's annoying.
    #2 If you can't keep up with the paid fitness models, just modify the exercise, even when JM says not too.

As long as you work your hardest each day you'll gain the strength and endurance needed. Eventually you'll be able to complete the full workout.
    :smile:

I totally agree with this comment! I can't stand to hear her talk over and over again. I would add my own music and modify the exercises to what you CAN do. I am on day 6 of level 1 and I have noticed it does get easier, even though I still get out of breath.

Keep your head up!

We must have started the same time I finished day 6 last night, will do day 7 on level one tonight. I'm telling you I thought I wasnt going to make it thefirst day, but each time I do the workout I feel a little better about it. I'm going to try the putting on music thing, cause she is getting on my nerves lol. I love that it's only 20 min and you can do it at home, I feel like I have gotten a better wokout following her somedays, than I have working out on my own at the gym. You can do it!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!