DOES ICE CREAM REALLY WORK FOR WEIGHT LOSE????

Replies

• taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    You have to spray it with Windex first.

clean eating! for sure!
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Of course it works- Just look at this- it's proof! :bigsmile:

387335_2487441178909_1039056842_2579985_278009156_n.jpg
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Ice cream does really work, but it's just because it is packed with vitamins and minerals that your body needs, as well as essential fatty acids such as EPA and DHA. Your digestive system gets overloaded with all of the healthy content and it ignores all the fat and sugar, causing rapid weight loss.
  • surlydave
    surlydave Posts: 512 Member
    If I burn calories eating ice cream standing up, should I eat those exercise calories back?
  • U can eats 10x as much if u choose a lo-fat knid instaed!!!!

Its the bestest choice to loose the wieghts. LOTS of lo-fat lo-cal for teh win!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Ice cream does really work, but it's just because it is packed with vitamins and minerals that your body needs, as well as essential fatty acids such as EPA and DHA. Your digestive system gets overloaded with all of the healthy content and it ignores all the fat and sugar, causing rapid weight loss.

thank you so much!!! i don't usually care about the boring sciance, but that makes SO much sense and totally confirms what i have always thought!
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    0nLie w0Rks If U uZe ch0pstIx!!!
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    I just happen to be able to offer a new weight loose supplement, guaranteed to make you feel better and drop those unwanted tons. It's called Ice Creamology. PM me for a free sample. :flowerforyou:
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    You have to spray it with Windex first.

I think I may love you now. Haven't snorted at a forum post in a long time! Thank you!
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    I just happen to be able to offer a new weight loose supplement, guaranteed to make you feel better and drop those unwanted tons. It's called Ice Creamology. PM me for a free sample. :flowerforyou:

What flavors does it come in?
  • duh....

eating-pizza.jpg
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 720 Member
    You have to eat the icecream at 3am, otherwise everything you ate in the first 15 years of your life will hide under the bed with the bogeyman and turn to fat when you drink vodka.

^ ThAt HAppEnd tO A frIEnd Of mInE.
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    love love love.
  • dcgonz
    dcgonz Posts: 174 Member
    :drinker:
    eAt tHe iCecReAm wHiLe SiTtiNg iN a sAuNa. yOu wIlL bUrN mOrE cAlOrIeS tHaN yOu cOnSuMe tHaT wAy.
  • scinamon1
    scinamon1 Posts: 158 Member
    Must have burnt a fair few calories when my heart rate when shooting when i read that! :p
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    A girl can wish!
  • Only if you eat it on your "spike" days.

Just ask Dr. Oz.
  • You have to eat the icecream at 3am, otherwise everything you ate in the first 15 years of your life will hide under the bed with the bogeyman and turn to fat when you drink vodka.

^^^ OMG this xD
  • ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    As L0nG as u eet within 20 mins of an InTENZ cardio Se$h u'll b FINEEEEEEEEEEE. The CALOREEs w!Ll go rite thru U
  • In a PERFECT world it does!!!! But not THIS world!!