DOES ICE CREAM REALLY WORK FOR WEIGHT LOSE????

Options

Replies

• LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    If you wait for the ice cream to melt you can count it as water.
  • ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    If you wait for the ice cream to melt you can count it as water.

Obviously.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    i LIKE CHOCOLATE AND CHOCOLATE CHIP AND PINEAPPLE. PLEASE HELP TO SUGGEST If this si the write way pleases you!

TNXKS!

yuh.. pineapple is fruit.. u can eat unlimited amounts of the pineapple one..

Not troo The fructosis will gives you the visseral fatz!
  • schnettgoeckea184
    Options
    Lies
  • Tuffjourney
    Options
    Of course it works- Just look at this- it's proof! :bigsmile:

387335_2487441178909_1039056842_2579985_278009156_n.jpg

Sorry but at quick glance, this startled me... wasnt sure what she was doing... OK, back to iCe cReAm
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I am not sure, but just watching this guy makes me burn calories....

1593316_o.gif
  • sars_68
    sars_68 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Oh dear, oh dear.............!!! :laugh:
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Uh, I'd say that's a no brainer. I personally don't eat ice cream or pizza. I make alternatives because I don't want to waste the calories. Or take in all the extra stuff that comes with it.

I've seen ice cream that has more calories, fat, sugar and carbs than one of my entire meals. It's crazy. And pizza? That's extreme calories.

I think your friends are either full of crap, have a beyond high metabolism or that's ALL they're eating.

Try healthy choices and you'll lose weight and feel good as well. It's the best choice I think. :)
  • amandavictoria80
    Options
    Only if you eat it on your "spike" days.

Just ask Dr. Oz.

Apparently. LOL :) I saw that episode too.
  • Nettabee
    Nettabee Posts: 296 Member
    Options

1593316_o.gif

oNLY iF yOU dEW dIS wHILE eEETING tHE eYES cReem! :flowerforyou:
  • barbiejeffrey
    Options
    You've inspired me to go get a few pints of yummy Texas Blue Bell!!! But then I'll hit the gym tomorrow.
  • billgiersberg
    Options
    yEs. tHis Is tRuE. If thERe i$ a b0w1 oF iCe crEam & u & mE iN a r00m, & u eAt the iCe creAm, eye will l00se weIght. iT miGHt not woRk as wEll 4 u thOugh.
  • RDalton84
    Options
    Ya'll are KILLING me!!! I look like a total idoit sitting at my desk laughing at the computer!! Stop it!!! lmao
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Uh, I'd say that's a no brainer. I personally don't eat ice cream or pizza. I make alternatives because I don't want to waste the calories. Or take in all the extra stuff that comes with it.

I've seen ice cream that has more calories, fat, sugar and carbs than one of my entire meals. It's crazy. And pizza? That's extreme calories.

I think your friends are either full of crap, have a beyond high metabolism or that's ALL they're eating.

Try healthy choices and you'll lose weight and feel good as well. It's the best choice I think. :)
    You're not familiar with sarcasm, are you?
  • Hubbafer
    Hubbafer Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You have to eat the icecream at 3am, otherwise everything you ate in the first 15 years of your life will hide under the bed with the bogeyman and turn to fat when you drink vodka.

^ ThAt HAppEnd tO A frIEnd Of mInE.

This is a riot!! So that's what happened?? LMAO!!!!
  • sarahgilmore
    sarahgilmore Posts: 572 Member
    Options

1593316_o.gif

I can't tell if he has the moobs, or if that's actually a girl...
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options

An interesting angle, I had not considered. Perhaps they are trying to sabotage my efforts by feeding me misinformation! Those sneaky beotches!
  • amandavictoria80
    Options
    I seriously hope more than half the people on here are kidding. :/
  • amandavictoria80
    Options

An interesting angle, I had not considered. Perhaps they are trying to sabotage my efforts by feeding me misinformation! Those sneaky beotches!

There are a lot of them out there!
  • o0oAliciao0o
    Options
    Your friends are probably bulimic.