When is the last time you were at the weight you want to be

Options

Replies

• andreacord
    Options
    Between 130 and 140 .. thinking on the lowish end of that range.. haven't been that since I was like 14 *hangs head* :(
  • starshine420
    Options
    My goal weight is 115, I was 16/17, held that weight till I was 19, So at least 8 years ago.
  • rmwinters
    rmwinters Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    When I was 12!!!!
  • andforpoise
    Options
    my goal weight is 130-135... and I honestly don't ever remember when I weighed that little... maybe grade 5 or 6?
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    14 months ago
  • fee2dancesing
    Options
    My goal weight is 145, I was junior in high school then so that makes about 10 years.
  • ShannonMK9
    ShannonMK9 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I think my best weight is between 145 and 150 and have not seen those numbers on the scale since 1993 :cry: but now I am working on getting fit and making progress :happy:
  • judypriv
    judypriv Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    7 ears ago on my wedding. even then I honestly wanted to lose 10 more pounds so not since 1997. YIKES!
  • MumOfGirlsOnly
    MumOfGirlsOnly Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    140ish when I was 15, then I had 2 babies in 18 months and kept gaining.
    Will be happy at 150, only approx 50lb to go.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    When I was 22 I weighed 250. according to the charts I was over weight but I was happy running 4-6 miles on hills every other day and doing 10 pullups before lunch every day. ahhh... that was the life. then injury struck and I was told I would never walk again. only took me a year to prove them wrong.
  • j1wright
    j1wright Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    It was three years ago and I was honestly below my goal weight by 10 pounds. 135 is goal weight and I can easily maintain that by eating healthy and not over excerising. Thinking that is my healthy weight for my 30's. Would love to weigh 117 like I did in high school but my body has changed after having two kids.
  • Janiot
    Janiot Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Eight years ago -when I was a size 12 Australian
  • LRH64
    LRH64 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    135 is my goal (met it today by the way).....last time I was this weight was before my first child, 22 years ago.
  • Trimere
    Trimere Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've been overweight all my adult life and for most of my childhood, so I was probably 13 or 14 y/o.
  • diananut
    Options
    I was 145 lbs back in the summer of 2004. But I didnt drastically gain weight until my first son was born in 2007.
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I have reached my first goal and am now at the weight I was when hubby and I got married.
    For my next goal...hmmm, I guess I haven't seen 135 since I was in nursing school...fifteen years ago.
  • HealthyKat24
    HealthyKat24 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    So many of us don't remember ever being our ideal weight! That says something! That says a lot. We probably don't remember how to be our ideal weight either.....

I don't remember being 145.... but that would be ideal.

Right now I'm just shooting for 165. That's a good start. I was probably that....9 years ago. I have 8 lbs to go.
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    My goal is 140, and honestly I don't remember every being that light (obviously I was when I was way younger), but around 5th grade I was already 200 lbs... sooo... 8-9 years ago or more.
  • BecksFit88
    Options
    2.5 years ago.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Just over 3 years ago. I was at 155, size 10. VERY good size for me, was back into my pre-preggie clothes (even though I was a few pounds heavier). Then I gained 30lbs of divorce weight, and now I hope to finish losing it. I'd love to lose a little more, but would be VERY happy getting back to 155.