When is the last time you were at the weight you want to be

Options
167891012»

Replies

• pdworkman
    pdworkman Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    I think it is interesting that many of us have not been our ideal weight since junior high/middle school.
  • Slowdancecore
    Options
    About 3 years ago. 135ish. Closest I got to that again was a year ago when I got down to 144. I'm at 150 today. I used to be 115-120 in high school and it did not look good on me. My head was too big for my body.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    never.

honest answer.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I was probably an OK weight when I was about 20, though I never thought I was an OK weight then.
    That's 25 years ago and I'm probably getting closer to that size again now. Scary!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    NOW :happy:
  • tesoro83
    Options
    July 2002.... so almost 10 years ago!
  • avafrisbee
    avafrisbee Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    2007 after I ran a marathon. I looked great but still had an "overweight" BMI.
  • KristinLeAnn252
    KristinLeAnn252 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I don't recall EVER being at the weight I want to be. I remember for the longest time I was 120 lbs (25 lbs from my current goal) and was constantly trying to lose weight then and that was like... elementary/middle school. It just went up from there :( So I don't think I've ever been at my goal. Definitely not at this height.
  • thefuzz1290
    thefuzz1290 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Probably about 6 years ago, 180lbs, but about 10 years ago I was 160lbs with a six pack (I don't envision that again lol).
  • shalinimunjal
    shalinimunjal Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    11 years ago when I moved to the US. I was 115.
  • sharonf1983
    sharonf1983 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    i was 23 when i was last at the weight i want to be, so nearly 6 years ago. I've had 2 more children since then. I'd really like to be 10s 10 again but it seems soooooooo far away.
  • jenbooks
    jenbooks Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have no idea. Grade school maybe?
  • Erica002
    Erica002 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I was 18..so 10 years ago almost..
  • SteveGresham
    Options
    When I was in High School..........21+ years ago.
  • redcut
    redcut Posts: 176
    Options
    for me it was about 5 years ago but I am getting closer to my goal of 135lbs