• lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    In high school, so over 15 years ago!
  • vypeters
    vypeters Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Never.

In 6th grade I weighed over 200 lbs. I now weigh 172. Don't know the last time I weighed that...4th grade maybe?
  • Oneday150
    Oneday150 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    18 yrs ago I was 14 and I starved myself to retaliate to my step father I got so skinny I was a size 7 lowest ever in my life Never knew what was my weight. It lasted only 8 months afterwards beacuse then I started to eat again really bad. Then I got to 168 second lowest ever when I was 22. And since then I haven't made it back. I will this year!!!!
  • Lorleee
    Lorleee Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    7 years ago when my hubby and I first met. Go figure!
  • thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Last year, in March. I was 103 :)
  • Tupeloblossom
    Tupeloblossom Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Right before I got pregnant the first time I was around 127. I am not sure I want to be that small around 135 would be good =)
  • sporadica
    Options
    Not ever... though I am fast approaching the lightest I ever remember weighing myself at. Exciting! After that, though, I still want to get down to at least 75kg/165lb. And maybe further, depending on my fitness level.
  • rowerrunnercmt
    Options
    I want to be somewhere between 155-165, I haven't been at that weight for 3 years.
  • Stacyanne324
    Stacyanne324 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    About 2 weeks after I had my youngerst child so 2 years ago. I swore I wouldn't gain back the weight I lost from that pregnancy but of course I fell back into my old habits and two years later I'm here. :)
  • hjfischer
    Options
    12 years ago, before I met my husband and before I had kids. I did yoga 3 times a week, lifted 4-5 times a week and ran about 40-45 miles a week. I was in awesome shape. 12 years, 4 kids, 2 dogs and a husband later.... ;) I fluctuated between 135-140. I would be happy with 145-150.
  • nucgirl
    Options
    It was 4 years ago right before I had to go to the beach for a dance competition with other dance moms. Talk about motivation.
  • girlholiday
    Options
    I want to be around 150lb. I think the last time I was at that weight I was 15. SO, almost nine years ago.
  • AreneeG31
    AreneeG31 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Abt 13 years ago when my middle child was abt one, I weighed abt 130ish.
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    about 8 years ago.
  • Jessie544
    Jessie544 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Before I got pregnant.... Sept/Oct 2008...
  • AbiNichole
    AbiNichole Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Goal weight: 133. About 5 years ago.
  • Kath444
    Kath444 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    3 years ago when I weighed 120
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    I don't know. Honestly I think it bypassed me.

My lightest adult weight was 161lbs and I'm only 20lb off that now. It was the same time I met my husband, so 15 years ago. I had recently stopped all my exercise due to a change of job and moving. So my weight escalated from there on really. :blushing:
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    When I was born. LOL
  • TriforceRaven
    TriforceRaven Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    When I was......9? 10? 11? lol xD