Jillians 30DS Before and Afters :)

Options

Replies

• dandelion39
    dandelion39 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    That's incredible! You look fantastic. Thanks for posting your results!
  • suadvani
    suadvani Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow - Thankyou - Im on day 3 and about the same starting weight as you - so seeing your results is super inspiring.. :)
    Congrats!!
  • Achiever7
    Achiever7 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i've managed 8 days without a break, but having to force myself every time. Thanks for the added inspiration to keep going.
  • LorahJo
    LorahJo Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! U look amazing, way to go girl, u are so inspirational!

Aww really you think inspirational? thats so lovely thank you!!!
  • LorahJo
    Options
    Awesome Results!!! two thumbs up!!!

Thank s girlie :) x
  • ctsmith
    ctsmith Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wow well done I have the DVD but still haven't done it - this has really motivated me to give it a go! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!
  • chunk1691
    chunk1691 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    wow, well done. xxx
  • Lady_Eliza
    Options
    wow thats amazing - I think I may have to get the DVD and have a go! I'm loving the fact that your arms are smaller - I hate my arms so that in itself is brilliant!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    holy picnic baskets you looks amazing!!! go gurlie, GO!!!
  • LorahJo
    Options
    Congrats and I know how you feel when u come across that colleague now :)

good job!!
    i smile inside when i see that person because i know ill come.out better
  • cdnclovr
    cdnclovr Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Don't give up! I did level 1 for 15 days (Friday's being rest day). I saw NO results (weight nor measurements) but I've been doing Level 2 for 3 days now and in those 3 days, I've lost 1/4 of an inch! I've been on a plateau (from hell) since early December (and frustrated beyond belief) but stick with it! You CAN do it!

day 7 here and I was wondering if I shoudl give it up cause I am not seeing much in the way of results...stupid scale...lol! Maybe I will stick with it after all :0)
  • LorahJo
    Options
    Very inspiring! Well done! I am thinking of buying this dvd but am scared I wont be able to go thru with it but ur b4 and after pics are awesome and definatly pursuading me to go for it!

go for it :) its 23 mintutes a day ... goes quicker than you think and really make u feel great :)
  • smpaselk
    smpaselk Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look fantastic, how did you sprees out the levels. I started day one level one today and thought I would do it for 30 days then, do level 2 for 30 days, etc. I am sore just on the first day, cosidering my weight and knee issues I did pretty good....God luck on your next half of your journey!
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    WOW! what a huge difference 30 days has made for you! great WORK!
  • katetaylor999
    katetaylor999 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Well done...inspirational :)
  • inchik
    inchik Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You look great, well done! Keep it up!
  • LorahJo
    Options
    Congrats!!! You are so inspiring, and you're right, I feel like it's a secret too, so funny, LOL! You remind me of me because the other day, I felt a bit taller too. The one thing that i'm sad about though is that I pulled my left calf muscle so therefore i've been forced to take a break. But I really am happy for you!!! Keep it up :D

Thanks so much :)

Lol my dad commented that i look taller the other day ... I was like OMG I know I feel it :D hehe
    Im in week 1 of ripped now and my left knee is really starting to hurt :( I took a rest day last night but did other workouts in its place but Im missing jillian
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    great job girlie thanks for shasring ur results with me on my topic post =)
  • CharlotteLucy22
    Options
    Wow! I need to find my disc and start doing that!!
  • LaurieAthGa
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome, I can tell a huge difference! Great job!

I just started 30ds yesterday. I was worried I wouldn't be able to get out of bed this morning, but really only my shoulders/upper arms are sore.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!