A PHOTO COLLAGE

Options

Replies

• hottottie11
    hottottie11 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    You look ABSOLUTELY amazing. Very inspiring. I want to get down to your BF percentage.
  • nerak3401
    nerak3401 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and you are truly inspiring! Thanks for posting. Definitely motivating :happy:
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    You are one of my big inspirations!! You look fantastic and work so hard :D

What I would like to know...
    Why is it people come in to threads with women with muscles, or thinner women and think it is okay to hate on their progress? I would NEVER go into a progress thread and say "you are too fat for my tastes still. I think women should be thinner." NEVER okay to say that though?!

You have beautiful curves and an amazing body! Glad to have you here to look up to!
  • MrsNoir
    MrsNoir Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I wish I could like how you look now, but I don't like that much bulkiness, for me you looked way better before July 17, that's more femenine and sexy, but still you've done a great job and you must feel very proud of your progress :D
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    You are my HERO.
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    You look just how I want to look !!! You are so inspirational!! Congrats to all your hardwork !
  • Kendrawinn
    Options
    Wow.... now thats what I wanna look like!! I love the fact that your 135 lbs. I have a pretty unique job and I want to be fit but not a light weight (115-120 lbs) I need to keep some weight on me, and still look super fit LIKE YOU... lol.
    Great Job!!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    wow! you have AWESOME definition! you should be SO proud of yourself.
  • emilyc92
    emilyc92 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Holly you are AMAZING!! When I looked at you collage, I was literally in awe! You are so beautiful and so strong! It's honestly my dream to look like you. This is one of the most inspirational posts for me that I've seen because you have achieved exactly what I want to achieve. I work out 6 days a week, weight training 4 out of the 6, and I'm getting more muscle, but I'm nowhere close to reaching your level of success. I'm not going to lie, I went to your profile and hovered over the "Add as Friend" button for a very long time, but I read on your "About Me" section that you want to keep your friend list short, so I decided not to send you a request if you really don't want more MFP friends at the moment.

But no matter what anyone says, I can tell from your pics that not only do you look phenomenal, but you must also feel phenomenal! That's the most important part, to feel healthy and confident! I can only imagine the work you must have put in to get those results. You're awesome!
  • gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    2 words: nicely done!

One word... HOT!
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Holly you are AMAZING!! When I looked at you collage, I was literally in awe! You are so beautiful and so strong! It's honestly my dream to look like you. This is one of the most inspirational posts for me that I've seen because you have achieved exactly what I want to achieve. I work out 6 days a week, weight training 4 out of the 6, and I'm getting more muscle, but I'm nowhere close to reaching your level of success. I'm not going to lie, I went to your profile and hovered over the "Add as Friend" button for a very long time, but I read on your "About Me" section that you want to keep your friend list short, so I decided not to send you a request if you really don't want more MFP friends at the moment.

But no matter what anyone says, I can tell from your pics that not only do you look phenomenal, but you must also feel phenomenal! That's the most important part, to feel healthy and confident! I can only imagine the work you must have put in to get those results. You're awesome!

thank you very much! this was a lovely post and made my morning. please feel free to send me a FR....i have accepted about 100 new friends it seems like within the last week. its so hard to say NO ;) I do weed out friends though if I dont hear from them or they dont log in. THANK YOU AGAIN.
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    amazing!!!
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Wow! A great transformation!
  • LoveActually
    LoveActually Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    To me, your body shows dedication, hard work, and a lot of determination. Very beautiful lady, and I read your profile and you seem to have a spunky and beautiful inside as well. Amazing job and committment, definitely an inspiration to many.

P.S. I love Danes too! My girl is 7-1/2 years old.
  • swilk627
    swilk627 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    You look phenomenal! I truly admire your dedication! I would love to have toned and muscular arms like yours one day - but I"m not sure I have it in me!
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    holy crap!! time to get my *kitten* off the computer! you ARE my inspiration! XOXO

.....logging off..NOW!
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats :)
  • Jujurenae
    Jujurenae Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Your pics look great! Awesome work! I just started about 40 days ago and some sucess. Still working on trying to eat the right things. My goal is 132.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I'm going to save this and show it to my 17-year-old. This is the kind of transformation that really inspires her, because it's similar to the one she wants to make herself. You look amazing, and you've obviously worked very hard to reach your goals. Congrats. :)
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, absolutely amazing! Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!