Options
    Software developer :glasses:
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Options
    Defense Litigation Technology Paralegal
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I facebook, MFP, twitter, pinterest most of the day. In between that, I do software support for a medical billing software company and am a "jack of all trades" of computer problems and billing issues.

I am also a mom to 3, a full time student, and a runner.
  • Marcelynh
    Marcelynh Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    I am the CEO of a small consulting firm that advises new organizations in the areas of individual development, education, finance and the setting of the organizational goals. This is done through the establishment and implementation of personal goals for the individuals within the organization. An emphasis on the spiritual, mental and physical health of the organization's members is maintained with daily support consultations available upon request.

A fancy way of saying Grandma.
  • AngelEyes127
    Options
    Firefighter
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    IT Manager / Network Admin
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    Apparently I make a living at screwing off on MFP for most of the day.....:huh:

^^^ditto...in between time I am a member representative doing nutritional counseling for a health supplement company
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Bookstore manager. :/
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    I am a Pricing Analyst for an Aerospace company.
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    Financial Advisor.
    Planning, investments, insurance, etc.
  • Spinelli2288
    Spinelli2288 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I drive horse drawn carriages in Frankenmuth, MI. I will soon be doing weddings as well.
  • fightlikeagirl
    Options
    I'm a college counselor. My students range from 18 to 70. My 70-year-old student takes a circuit weight training class every semester. She's healthy, fit, and puts me to shame!! LOL
  • thekacks
    thekacks Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm a registered veterinary technician, but quit working in practice to open my own dog grooming salon. I also do customer service and sales for 1800flowers.com from home during all the holidays.... doing V-day rush at the moment.... ick. I'm also a full-time single mom of two boys (5 & 7) with ADHD and definitely think anyone with the title MOM works harder than anyone else.... so kudos to all the moms on here:)
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Medical Labratory Technologist...test blood and other bodily fluids.
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I am a pig farmer.

The cows may want you to EET MOR Chikin, but the Chikins want you to eat more bacon.

Bacon gets a bad rap. Its not really THAT bad for you.....

No, really, I am an ex-cop who is now manager of a unit of Fraud Investigations for an insurance company. Honestly, I would rather be a pig farmer.... :-(
  • crystalgoede
    Options
    Massage Therapist
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I work at a college doing clerical work. Trying to stay away from the break room is much easier when I'm on MFP all day. :)
  • amyy902
    amyy902 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Personal trainer :):)
  • MissFluffyBottoms
    Options
    Belly donsah
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    Military Air Traffic Control Officer