What does everyone do for a living?

Options

Replies

• stevieb3052
    stevieb3052 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Police sergeant for 18 more weeks, then who knows what!
  • jenncaroon
    Options
    Mom of 4 ages 3 to 18 and kindergarten teacher. I love both!
  • daffy_girl
    Options
    I work as a receptionist for a health building. We have 4 programs within our building, including a fitness center. I love my job :-)
  • katherinemm31
    Options
    I am an adult babysitter, um I meant Correctional Officer.

:laugh: HAHAHAHA! I am a writer, and I teach English in an adult detention center (jail). It's kind of like babysitting, but usually I think of it as parenting really sick kids.
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Community suppor worker at a mental health center-I work in home and do socialization groups with chronically mentally ill adults
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Currently, keep my house running and my kids from killing each other or themselves. Hoping to get back in the body piercing business this summer, which is what I was doing before my little darlings joined our family. Couple of years from now, looking to go and get a real career, although god knows what.
  • Katie0174
    Katie0174 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Apparently I make a living at screwing off on MFP for most of the day.....:huh:

Haha love it!

I clean houses for a living. :)

I do house cleaning as well... AND screw off on MFP, of course (:
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    mother, student, sales person, and parapro(teacher assistant, which used to mean little pay but lots and lots of love when i worked in the elementary with severe profound children... now it means little pay with LOTS of attitude bc i work with teens in a high school)
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    I'm the laboratory supervisor and the industrial pretreatment coordinator for a turd plant.....so no one can ever accuse me of not knowing crap, I spend 8 hours a day analyzing and evaluating test results on it.
  • Tranquil_Miche
    Options
    Telecommunications PBX Operator/Information Representative at a local hospital. **dreams of writing computer code**
  • allysonb80
    allysonb80 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I am an accountant for a major hotel chain. I am also a single mom which in itself is a pretty demanding job.
  • BigPapaGato
    BigPapaGato Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Paramedic and full time student
  • dizzydi1968
    Options
    Probation Officer (think that is Parole Officer in the USA) either way I manage high risk offenders in the community.
  • stevesavage09
    stevesavage09 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    weld fabricator realy enjoy my job
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I'm a LMT (licensed massage therapist) but I'm focusing more now on pinched nerves and muscle spasm without massage and as quick as possible. I'm also going to start teaching massage as well.
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    I'm a policy editor. Grammar and punctuation are my life.

OMG, I would do that for free :heart:
  • lalaloses
    Options
    Baby photographer :-)
  • angelgutierrez
    Options
    Stay at home mommy!!!
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I'm a Law Student and a Stay at Home Wife.
  • fluffyfeathers
    fluffyfeathers Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    pet/ct scan technologist