Day 14 30 Day Shred ('scuse the undies).

Options
Werglum
Werglum Posts: 378 Member
Hi all - I've drummed up the courage to post some pictures of myself in my undies on the internet - gulp - anyway I've done the 30 Day Shred every day for the last two weeks (so 10 days level 1 and 4 days level 2). I was feeling a bit discouraged so I thought I'd do a photo to see if there was any difference. I think that there is! Especially considering it has only been 14 days!!

Picnikcollage-1.jpg

Replies

• kimgravel
    Options
    I def. notice a difference....great work!!
  • extremewinner
    extremewinner Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    good job! keep it up!!
  • mkiffy
    Options
    How do you record your exercise in here when you use that video? I have the same one, and not sure how to impute it.
  • Werglum
    Options
    I've been logging it as 20 minutes circuit training.
  • jofromnz
    jofromnz Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Awesome work!!!!! I am very tempted to try it myself now after seeing those results!!!! Might take a look online to see if I can score a shred DVD!!!! :) Just, WOW!!!! Is it really only 20 mins per day? I could def make the time for that!
  • Werglum
    Options
    I think that if you include the warm up and the stretches at the end it is about 24 minutes, it is definitely doable during a baby's nap, or with the baby watching!!
  • NaiaNZ
    NaiaNZ Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!! You look AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I need to get one of these DVD's! The results are definately huge! WELL DONE! You should be damn proud of those undie pics! Lol
  • blondedanie
    blondedanie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a difference..great job! I am on my 2nd time of doing the 30 day shred. I lost several inches and went down a size in my clothing the first time. I am on day 8 of doing it again..love that it only takes 20 minutes!
  • sdoobby08
    Options
    Wow! Awesome! I am doing 30 day shred and I am on day 8 today so by day 14 I hope I look that good!!
  • xonikitashafferxo
    xonikitashafferxo Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    oh ya. i see a difference. Nice work girl!!
  • jatiger83
    jatiger83 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Way to go! you look great! I need to stop being a wimp and just do it...I own it but haven't even tried it yet. A friend just loaned me p90x so if I can't do 30 DS then I have no business doing p90x! lol
  • marquesajen
    Options
    Definitely a difference! It is very noticeable, good job!!!
  • lo89ol
    lo89ol Posts: 59
    Options
    awesome job!! i definitely see a difference!! keep up the good work!!
  • hjfischer
    Options
    Huge difference!
  • kaiyad
    kaiyad Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    i cant believe it's only been 14 days..your doing great
  • pb6012002
    Options
    Totally see a huge difference. You look great. My next step it to get motivated to do the 30 day shred. I have done it before and feel like I cannot keep up and stop. Need to stay consistent!!!
  • Neize
    Neize Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congrata! You can definitely see a difference! :flowerforyou:
  • ZoeBug
    ZoeBug Posts: 15
    Options
    I found it online at Walmart for 6$!! I ordered it for myself and can't wait to start it!! Good Luck!
  • JenLaPointe
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Way to go!!
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    How do you record your exercise in here when you use that video? I have the same one, and not sure how to impute it.

get an HRM-also as you become more fit you burn less calories-there's NO way to determine your personal calories burned without an HRM
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!