Day 14 30 Day Shred ('scuse the undies).

Options

Replies

• Jordynnsmom
    Jordynnsmom Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Awesome work!!!!! I am very tempted to try it myself now after seeing those results!!!! Might take a look online to see if I can score a shred DVD!!!! :) Just, WOW!!!! Is it really only 20 mins per day? I could def make the time for that!
    You can get it for under $10 online at Walmart and the 1st level is on you tube here is a link to it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8
    I just ordered mine and couldn't wait for the video to arrive to get started. I'm on day 2 and wow what a work out;)

OP: YOU LOOK AWESOME!!! The before and after pics I've been seeing are why I bought it. You get two thumbs up and a high five!
  • ampott02
    ampott02 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a big difference! Amazing!!! I'm going to have to try that! Keep it up, you're doing great!!!!!! :D
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    That's an AMAZING change for only two weeks! Keep it up! :)
  • duetwithjosh
    Options
    That's incredible for 14 days! I've been going to the gym 7 hours a week for the past three weeks and haven't even noticed that much of a difference. I might look into these DVDs :)
  • stitchinggirl
    Options
    That is an incredible difference in 14 days! I can not wait to see your 30 day pics! WOW

I own the DVD, but have only used it a few times. You make me want to go home and do it! I am in the process of renovating the basement and hanging a television. Now, I'm even more excited to have it finished.

Congratulations on your success!
  • Tsrwalker
    Tsrwalker Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Great job :)
  • tpot74
    tpot74 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Amazing results. Sadly I have the DVD and only WATCHED it once. Time for me to press play and get moving.
  • reneealyse
    Options
    So is the 30 day shred working out to the dvd 20minutes a day for 30 days? HOw hard are the workouts and can you do it inside the house?
  • Werglum
    Werglum Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    So is the 30 day shred working out to the dvd 20minutes a day for 30 days? HOw hard are the workouts and can you do it inside the house?

Yes, the DVD has three 20 minute work outs on it, you are supposed to do 10 days on each level in order and the levels are harder as you go on. I actually am finding level 2 easier than level 1 but I think that is probably as I used to swim which means I'm better at planks than I am at weights! The workouts are pretty hard if you are a beginner (I was pretty unfit due to having recently had a baby) but you find them getting easier really quickly. You need hand weights and enough room to do a star jump (or jumping jack - to put it in American :wink: ) and a push up. Generally if you have that much room then you can do levels one and two, I don't know about three yet as I haven't got there! But I imagine it isn't too much different. I've only ever done it in the house as I follow along to the dvd.
  • tmontes1
    tmontes1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Pictures don't lie, great work, please post 3rd and of course 4th week.

Thanks!
  • Fitmom4boys
    Fitmom4boys Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I just started today! I am going to stick with it! Great results...yes please keep sharong progress!
  • reneealyse
    Options

Yes, the DVD has three 20 minute work outs on it, you are supposed to do 10 days on each level in order and the levels are harder as you go on. I actually am finding level 2 easier than level 1 but I think that is probably as I used to swim which means I'm better at planks than I am at weights! The workouts are pretty hard if you are a beginner (I was pretty unfit due to having recently had a baby) but you find them getting easier really quickly. You need hand weights and enough room to do a star jump (or jumping jack - to put it in American :wink: ) and a push up. Generally if you have that much room then you can do levels one and two, I don't know about three yet as I haven't got there! But I imagine it isn't too much different. I've only ever done it in the house as I follow along to the dvd.

Awesome, thanks for your reply. I might just buy it now - found it online for NZ$25 is that good? Yep I have that much room in front of the TV and I'm in NZ so we call them star jumps as well :happy:

Do you think it would be good to continue with my gym routine (which is not fully established yet!) I go at 6am before work then do the 30 day shred when I get home? Or will I die? Lol I wonder if I should start it in March....
  • Werglum
    Werglum Posts: 378 Member
    Options

Awesome, thanks for your reply. I might just buy it now - found it online for NZ$25 is that good? Yep I have that much room in front of the TV and I'm in NZ so we call them star jumps as well :happy:

Do you think it would be good to continue with my gym routine (which is not fully established yet!) I go at 6am before work then do the 30 day shred when I get home? Or will I die? Lol I wonder if I should start it in March....

I'm in NZ too!! Main problem I've been having is that it is tooooooo hot!! Do you go to the gym every day? Maybe you could do it in your off days.
  • yummyteece
    Options
    You're looking awesome for 2 weeks work. Keep it up. You should be so proud of yourself!!!!!
  • hmb0626
    hmb0626 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    you look great.. you can really see the difference...
  • reneealyse
    Options

I'm in NZ too!! Main problem I've been having is that it is tooooooo hot!! Do you go to the gym every day? Maybe you could do it in your off days.

:laugh: I live in Invercargill - we don't have the problem of it being too hot down these ways! Lol No this week I only went to the gym two days - but I'm still trying to adapt to non-holiday-mode. I'm aiming to go to the gym 5 days a week from Monday but won't be doing my full programme, three days will be programme two days will just be 30mins on the crosstrainer. This is the plan anyway. :happy:
  • AussieMisfit
    AussieMisfit Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome difference for 2 weeks. 30DS might be my next challenge :)
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Today is day 9 for me!! I can't wait to get where you are!!! Great job, you look fabulous :)
  • april1lowe
    april1lowe Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hi all - I've drummed up the courage to post some pictures of myself in my undies on the internet - gulp - anyway I've done the 30 Day Shred every day for the last two weeks (so 10 days level 1 and 4 days level 2). I was feeling a bit discouraged so I thought I'd do a photo to see if there was any difference. I think that there is! Especially considering it has only been 14 days!!

Picnikcollage-1.jpg

Def a difference! I LOVE SHRED! I've been using it for almost a year. I just repeat it lol. I'll take a break and do different things but for the most part, it's my go to workout. Level 2 will tone the crap out of you! I loose the most inches on that one.
  • Butterfly_1
    Butterfly_1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say Congrats, u def lost weight and inches! and THANK YOU! seeing ur pictures is extremely inspirational. It's been 6 mths since baby #2 and I have put on 20lbs with both my kids. My body shape is similar to urs - right now, I am on amazon, purchasing the 30 day shred! thanks again and keep it up!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!