• neversettle
    neversettle Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    My goal is to hit 135 lbs.
    My reward? A tropical vacation.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I do mini-goals/rewards too :) My first goal is to complete this half marathon I'm running next weekend in less time that I did last year. Which shouldn't be too hard considering it took me 2 1/2 hours the first time! My reward for that: fancy new running shoes!

My next weight loss goal is to 150 (I've got 12 lbs to go to get to that one). My reward: a new workout outfit from lululemon athletica.

Then to 135: Another new outfit from lululemon (can you tell I love that place?)

And from there I haven't really thought too far ahead about it. The only thing I do know is that once I reach my total fitness goal, I'm getting a new wardrobe. And these 3 super cute bikinis from Victoria's Secret that I can't WAIT to wear to the beach this summer :)
  • laurarpa
    laurarpa Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Nice long massage - coming up Saturday. My general rule is I have to have a good 15 hours of exercise between massages. Usually that's 2-3 weeks. That's MY incentive to be active :) The plus side is it has greatly reduced my chiropractic visits, and my headaches. Yeah...that's why I need it :wink:
  • Smansfield1
    Smansfield1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    short term to is reward my weight loss with "new" clothes that fit me. I say "new" because I am a big Goodwill lover (not ashamed at all) It helps keep me motivated to see how good I look in clothes that fit me. In 4 weeks I've gone from a sz14 pant down to a sz 10!!!
    Long term goal is a totally kickass cut-out swimsuits! I've always wanted one :happy: