~bigger ladies

Options

Replies

• marac123
    marac123 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am currently 223 and I am 5'6. My goal is to get to 140 -150lbs. Please add me as I would love to be a support to others and I need support too. :)
  • DrivenDiva
    DrivenDiva Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Glad this was bumped up! How is everyone doing lately? I am happy to have found a lot of support and encouragement from the ladies who've befriended me thus far. I am plugging along with my weight loss...progress is slow but I guess that's good. I'm weight training and lifting somewhat heavy so I know not to see too much movement from the scale. I like how my arms are getting more defined and cut up, so are my legs. My clothes are hanging a bit loose, so that's some improveent. I joined a thread for 4% loss for the month of April, so that's a new motivation.

Hope everyone is doing well. New people, feel free to add me!
  • angrybanana
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and 275 pounds now, I just REALLY started a diet and exercise thing a week ago. I've been big my whole life, and mercilessly teased over it, lol. Looking to get to at LEAST 150, but 135 would be way awesome. My doctor said I could have a stroke before I'm 30 if I don't lose some weight, so my motivation is pretty strong lol =)

Someday I'll be one of those fit girls with the shorts and tank tops who jog all over town that I envy so much!
  • abcdever
    abcdever Posts: 24
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'2 and 200 lbs. My optimal weight is 125 lb, but I'm more than happy to get down to 135 lb. Feel free to add me if you like! :-)
  • iamfranniefierce
    iamfranniefierce Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and started out at 210...down now to 193...Goal weight is 160...feel free to add me, although don't judge me on my diary right now...my Dad died on Tuesday and I'm struggling to eat. Trying to stay healthy while grieving is hard.

So sorry for your loss. Please take care of yourself.
  • :smile: Hello My name is Angelica I'm 5'7 and I weigh 213. My weight loss goal is to weigh 160. I wish you the best of luck on your journey!:smile:
  • MsToya85
    MsToya85 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello everyone my name is Toya I'm 5'5 and weigh 212. My goal weight is 145. Please feel free to add me!!
  • PSGPolly
    PSGPolly Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Hi: I started at 315 pounds and am now just over 200 with probably another 50 to go.I think I am 5.4 feet.... I work in metric so have to google to translate :laugh:
    I'm 47 in July, always battled with my weight and this is the first time I have managed to sustain a loss for any length of time. I'm a work in progress and still full of insecurities and don't get it right as much as I would like :blushing: but I'm learning and my diary is honest.
    Send a friend request if you are interested. I log in most days and look at friends posts but can't promise to always comment. Also I am going to be away from mid April for a month and not sure if I will be able to go online
  • healthylifeforme
    healthylifeforme Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :)
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I actually started at 242lbs on January 7th of this year....down 46 lbs so far! My goal weight actually is 170 lbs. Feel free to add me! :smile: Good Luck on your journey!
  • mred93
    mred93 Posts: 100
    Options
    I'm 197lb, 19 years old, and 5'5. My goal weight is 150.
  • Angelatrudel
    Angelatrudel Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im new to MFP as well, Im 27 yrs old and my starting weight is 284( my heaviest), my goal is 170 by next summer. Im 5'6''. feel free to add me :smile:
  • ResetJen
    ResetJen Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 4" starting weight here @220, current weight @213 and my goal is 150lbs.
    I'm am so happy that you are making a lifestyle change young x
  • VioletBeauregarde
    Options
    Hi new today would love to join you all
    age 52
    height 5.2
    weight 252 :sad:

Feel free to add me :smile:
  • lururu
    lururu Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I am 5'6" and started off at 250lb, I am now around 212 and my goal is around 140, even less if I can manage it :) Please feel free to add me :)
  • VioletBeauregarde
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and started out at 210...down now to 193...Goal weight is 160...feel free to add me, although don't judge me on my diary right now...my Dad died on Tuesday and I'm struggling to eat. Trying to stay healthy while grieving is hard.

So sorry for your terrible loss xx
  • buckeye86
    buckeye86 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and started at 207.6. My original goal weight was 145, CW is 141, My new goal is 130 ish.
  • monkeypantz
    monkeypantz Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 years old - started at 242lbs and now 211lbs - hoping to get to 150ish by the end of October - watch this space!!!

I sent you a friend request, so hopefully we can support each other along the way!
  • terryjo623
    terryjo623 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Started at 260 hoping for 160. I am 5'4. Would like to start adding some friends on here but I do not know how to send friend request so feel free to add me ladies!
  • CRenaeB
    CRenaeB Posts: 66
    Options
    Hey!!! I started at 221. Im 40 5'3" Im at 208 right now. We have the same 140 goal!! Do what is best for you. People always tell me that I dont look like Im over 200, but I know! See how you feel when you reach 170.