Tales from the Work Toilet

Options
porcelain_doll
porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
Boy, I love where I work..... Especially when someone comes into the bathroom and announces on their way to the stall, "Oh, I'd better grab my 'wipies' in case I do a 'poopy!'" THEN, upon grabbing said 'wipies' from cupboard and going into the stall, says with great joy, "My bowels are about to be so happy!!" And yes, this was a grown woman that said this.

What are some of your work bathroom horror stories??

Replies

• _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Boy, I love where I work..... Especially when someone comes into the bathroom and announces on their way to the stall, "Oh, I'd better grab my 'wipies' in case I do a 'poopy!'" THEN, upon grabbing 'wipies' from cupboard and going into the stall, says with great joy, "My bowels are about to be so happy!!"

We have one guy that brings in his iPad to the stall. We have a janitor that talks to you while you are peeing.

I use the short urinal so i can feel like a giant. When I am alone in there I say "HO HO HO".
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Boy, I love where I work..... Especially when someone comes into the bathroom and announces on their way to the stall, "Oh, I'd better grab my 'wipies' in case I do a 'poopy!'" THEN, upon grabbing 'wipies' from cupboard and going into the stall, says with great joy, "My bowels are about to be so happy!!"

We have one guy that brings in his iPad to the stall. We have a janitor that talks to you while you are peeing.

I use the short urinal so i can feel like a giant. When I am alone in there I say "HO HO HO".

OMH....LMAO......Thanks!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Boy, I love where I work..... Especially when someone comes into the bathroom and announces on their way to the stall, "Oh, I'd better grab my 'wipies' in case I do a 'poopy!'" THEN, upon grabbing said 'wipies' from cupboard and going into the stall, says with great joy, "My bowels are about to be so happy!!" And yes, this was a grown woman that said this.

That woman is effing cuckoo.
  • kjones3535
    Options
    At my old job someone had used the floor as their own toilet. The building had a lot of security and only employees could get in, which means that one of my co-workers did it.
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Do you work at a daycare?

I get annoyed when the person in the stall next to me is playing games on their phone, mainly because I don't know what game they're playing or if they're winning. That bothers me.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Our receptionist will come in, spray bath and body works crap everywhere and asks everyone who was in there before her to please leave because she has to do a #2.

I feel like I am in kindergarten sometimes.
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Do you work at a daycare?

LOL!!!!! No, I work at an office!
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    I like working at home. This is one of the reasons.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    We work in a three story building and the folks from the second floor come down to our bathrooms to do their business, apparently they don't want to stink up their own bathroom. And they talk on their cellphones the entire time, through flushing toilets and all.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I went to the ladie's room two days ago at my school library, and this girl came into the stall next to me and started farting really loud... she was also on her phone while doing this.

EW.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I always play angry birds on the loo on my iphone and turn the volume up real loud.....
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    My story is super-gross! We have a woman at our office who has some serious hygiene issues and apparently does not bathe on a regular basis or just has a problem reaching certain spots. Ewwww I know. We are talking nasty rotten stinky....... Well let's just say that the bathroom smells like dead fish after she's been in there, I mean it is super over powering gross!!! My co-workers and I have been racking our brains trying to come up with a way to deal with this delicate situation. Any suggestions would be welcome!!!!!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    My story is super-gross! We have a woman at our office who has some serious hygiene issues and apparently does not bathe on a regular basis or just has a problem reaching certain spots. Ewwww I know. We are talking nasty rotten stinky....... Well let's just say that the bathroom smells like dead fish after she's been in there, I mean it is super over powering gross!!! My co-workers and I have been racking our brains trying to come up with a way to deal with this delicate situation. Any suggestions would be welcome!!!!!

Talk to your boss confidentially and ask him/her to deal with it. That's really unprofessional.
  • hbrittingham
    Options

Lots of air freshener as soon as you see her come out!
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I just walked in the bathroom and it sounded like someone dropped Niagara Falls from their colon.

...and he might have given birth. I was about to inquire as to he health, but thought better of it and left quickly.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

Aimed at her crotch.
  • hbrittingham
    Options

Aimed at her crotch.

LMAO!
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    I work from home now. But when I did work in an office - we had a few weeks where they were doing construction in the building. Since there wasn't access to the bathrooms they built a bathroom trailer outside. It actually wasn't that bad. But there were only 3 stalls. Well there was always a line. One time I am in line and this woman comes out of the stall and heads to the sink. Naturally I go in to the stall next. She then bangs on the stall door. Almost gave me a freakin heart attack.. I notice she had left her briefcase in the stall. So I say 'one second Im still going'. She bangs again. Finally I button up and open the door. This psycho is standing with her hands on her hips and says 'I left my case in there on purpose while I washed my hands'.
    I said - well there were a lot of people waiting and you can't really occupy the stall with your personal items.
    She tells me...and I am dead serious " I can DO what I WANT'.
    Oh Ok. - So I smile and reach over a grab her case. (Unwashed hands and all)
    Here you go. Have a nice day.
    She just stood there in shock.
    Seriously shes lucky I didn't outright pee on it.
  • Audddua
    Audddua Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    We have a crazy coworker, that clearly doesn't get enough attention at home, so she tends to trap women in the bathroom. She blocks the door, ignores all attempts to end the conversation and leave so she can have impromptu "girl talks". She'll ask super obnoxious & personal things like, "I thought heard a wrapper while you were in the stall, are you on your period, are you using tampons?". Then she'll offer her nutty advice for some herbal remedy for cramps while explaining that tampons will probably kill me. It's terrible. :grumble:
  • Audddua
    Audddua Posts: 176 Member
    Options

I have one of those too! I literally just checked your profile to make sure you're not working in my office LOL. Our lovely lady has a walker (she's older and larger than most) so I can hear her moving about. I will hold it until it hurts :sad: to avoid that stench. The thing is I really like joking around with her and she's quite funny. I just have to keep my distance from her desk.