Tales from the Work Toilet

Options

Replies

• onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    My story is super-gross! We have a woman at our office who has some serious hygiene issues and apparently does not bathe on a regular basis or just has a problem reaching certain spots. Ewwww I know. We are talking nasty rotten stinky....... Well let's just say that the bathroom smells like dead fish after she's been in there, I mean it is super over powering gross!!! My co-workers and I have been racking our brains trying to come up with a way to deal with this delicate situation. Any suggestions would be welcome!!!!!

Leave coupons for lady wash & spray on her desk when she's not there.
  • DQMD
    DQMD Posts: 193
    Options
    There are a few women that I work with that the second I walk in the bathroom I know they are there. I will walk out so I don't gag with the smell. I will hold it before going in there.

The grossest is when women have the TOM of the month and leave a tampon in the tiolet. FLUSH IT or wrap it up in a tissue to throw away. DON'T leave it in the tiolet for someone else to deal with. Barf.
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I go two floors down to our basement level to use the bathroom. Not because of ME.. but because of the other cows I work with. The toilets are always flooding on my floor. They flush and poo at the same time (idk if they want a bidet effect or the toilet to suck it out or what...) Like someone else said, there are a handful of women with "hygeine issues" When I was pregnant, I didnt hold back comments. "OMG, are you F'ing kidding me?" and i would walk out LOL now I just use it as an excuse to take stairs up and down every so often :)
  • ffuunnnnyy__ggiirrll
    Options
    I am so happy right now that I have a private bathroom at work.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the advice on the 'Fish Lady'! And from all your stories it seems apparently that bathrooms can really bring out the crazy in people!!!! :noway:
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I won't even read this thread because it'll probably gross me out...but I'm gonna be frank..

There are people with AES (Anal explosion syndrome) in my office.

It's to the point where stalls have been left gross, bathrooms closed and signs put up "Please be courteous to your coworkers and clean up after yourself".

I'd rather go pee in the woods most days than use the bathrooms here.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Did this thread just really happen?
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options

Yep.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I'm really happy that I have my own bathroom.
    Although the main customer bathroom is about 12 feet from me and some of these truckers can really stink up the whole damn place. It's pretty disgusting... and the reason I don't eat in the office.
  • scotslass
    Options
    When I went into the toilet after a lady in work (I was 7 months pregnant) The smell was so disgusting that i vomited all over it...very loudly...went i walked out to clean up she was still standing washing her hands with a really red face....I didnt mention anything to her lol
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    Options
    LOL I like how its like 90% women.
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    Options
    I always play angry birds on the loo on my iphone and turn the volume up real loud.....

and this would have me busting up laughing! Sit down to pee... and you hear "RRRCCCCTTTTT... SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"
  • bug1114
    bug1114 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I work in a hospital, so we have all kinds of people using the bathrooms. They always stink. The thing that amazes me is the bathroom that is right around the corner from my office is in an extreemly high traffic area, and people (usually staff members!) will stink it up all the time. It also has no ventilation in it (small, only two stalls), so it will smell for hours. Half the time I open the door and turn around and walk right back out. I just can't believe that it doesn't bother people to have explosions in that bathroom when people can smell and hear you out in the hallway! I've seen all kinds of things in that bathroom (blood on the toliets, POOP on the FLOOR), etc. I actually feel really bad for our cleaning crews :(
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    In my office, we have a sign over every toilet that says "please flush...twice if you must" and a sign on the mirrors and on the door that says "don't forget to wash your hands" The one on the door has another sign with an arrow pointing back at the sinks. This is for the obvious reason, yet I still walk in there to unflushed toilets!
  • peacek
    peacek Posts: 211
    Options
    I HATE it when people make sounds while doing their business....yuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :mad:
  • GoldspursX3
    GoldspursX3 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I took a deuce on my Platoon Leader's Up Armor HMMWV's hood in Afghanistan when we had one of our vehicles break down on a patrol and we had to stop for a couple of hours. Does that count?

Everyone on the truck, including the gunner, fell asleep because we had been out on mission for 9 days already. So I just jumped at the opportunity to get my lieutenant. He wasn't pleased at all, especially at his gunner for falling asleep and not watching his sector.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options

LOL!
  • capaxinfiniti
    capaxinfiniti Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Not really work, but in my dorm :)

There was this girl in one of the stalls who was trying to have a discreet poop, but she sneezed and it just came out all at once in a loud, echo-y mess. I lol'd so hard, but I felt bad afterwards. Poor girl was probably embarrassed.

edit: There's also a girl that sings her ABC's when she's making a #2. It's kinda strange lol
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    At my first job ever in my long-ago teenage years, my place of business allowed customers to use our restrooms if they asked.

One afternoon, one of the guys I worked with came out yelling and bellowing about the restroom so we all came to take a look at what he was going on about. I opened the door and saw an impressive maze of brown smears all up and down the tiled walls. Someone had left us our very own Jackson Pollock of Poo.

(I did not join in the cleaning up.)