CAN CHOCOLATE BE THE SOLUTION?!

Options
13»

Replies

• yesiamaduck
    yesiamaduck Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    It is for me today.......I've had 7 chocolates that I had left over from xmas
    not good. lol just kidding thats great but are you sure they have nt expired lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz:laugh:

Chocolate last ages, we just eat it too quickly to realise
  • Siena_Risley_13
    Options
    It is for me today.......I've had 7 chocolates that I had left over from xmas
    not good. lol just kidding thats great but are you sure they have nt expired lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz:laugh:

Chocolate last ages, we just eat it too quickly to realise
    yea right, really>>>?
  • Siena_Risley_13
    Options
    i have new friends you wanna meet!
  • minkakross
    minkakross Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    my daughter was selling chocolate bar for school and I thought I was going to go nuts before they were finally done with the sale and gone from the house. I don't usually crave chocolate but it was right there and always on my mind. My true weakness is chips and salsa, who ever decided one serving was like 7-15 chips (depending on the brand) must have been a sadist. one serving is at least a basket and a bottomless jar of salsa.
  • Siena_Risley_13
    Options
    my daughter was selling chocolate bar for school and I thought I was going to go nuts before they were finally done with the sale and gone from the house. I don't usually crave chocolate but it was right there and always on my mind. My true weakness is chips and salsa, who ever decided one serving was like 7-15 chips (depending on the brand) must have been a sadist. one serving is at least a basket and a bottomless jar of salsa.
    thats great...........lol!!!