Options

Replies

• loftus2005
    Options
    bump:flowerforyou:
  • Vurbach
    Vurbach Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    YUM!! Thank you for sharing!!!! I cannot wait to try this!!!!!!!!!
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    bump! this sounds great!
  • kelly81082
    kelly81082 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    bump
  • spacey1968
    Options
    bump
  • SueD66
    SueD66 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    yum and thank you
  • mrandolph69
    mrandolph69 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    This looks good. I'm thinking about making it today.

I would suggest that everyone run the numbers in MFP for themselves, though. I just did and came up with mostly higher numbers than the OP. Here they are side by side:

OP's: 186 cals / 21 carbs / 3g fat / 23g protein / 6g sugar
    Me: 261 cals / 34 carbs / 8g fat / 18g protein / 5g sugar

Also, for those of us who track it, the sodium I came up with is 683mg. Bear in mind this is only for supposedly one cup without any toppings.
  • TNGirlyGirl
    TNGirlyGirl Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    bump
  • hopefloatsup
    hopefloatsup Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I made something close to this last week. I used a 2.5 lb bag of frozen chicken breasts, 1 brick 1/3 less fat cream cheese (fat free does NOT work), jar of chi chi's salsa, bag of steamer corn, and can of black beans drained/rinsed. Same steps otherwise. My kids weren't crazy about the black beans, but they ate it all up! I made enchiladas out of it and figured out calories - came out to 192/enchilada. We have a family of 5....this would make 2 full batches of 10 enchiladas. I froze the other half to a quick easy meal in the future LOL This is something I will DEFINITELY be making again!
  • yaddayaddayadda
    yaddayaddayadda Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • oawalton
    Options
    Bump
  • marcenepea
    marcenepea Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I made something close to this last week. I used a 2.5 lb bag of frozen chicken breasts, 1 brick 1/3 less fat cream cheese (fat free does NOT work), jar of chi chi's salsa, bag of steamer corn, and can of black beans drained/rinsed. Same steps otherwise. My kids weren't crazy about the black beans, but they ate it all up! I made enchiladas out of it and figured out calories - came out to 192/enchilada. We have a family of 5....this would make 2 full batches of 10 enchiladas. I froze the other half to a quick easy meal in the future LOL This is something I will DEFINITELY be making again!

Yum. This recipe sounds great and so do these ideas. I found another recipe thats similiar and I will be making them soon. Thanks.
  • BBoros
    BBoros Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Sounds good, I am gonna try it out on my family this week.
  • ford8709
    ford8709 Posts: 140
    Options
    Bump
  • MaryEffingPoppins
    MaryEffingPoppins Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    How much cream cheese do you use????
  • yaddayaddayadda
    yaddayaddayadda Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Just put it in the crockpot for tonight! Can't wait to try it! Thanks for posting:laugh: :laugh:
  • caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    How much cream cheese do you use????

The full 8 oz. - its best if you cut into cubes - melts easier that way
  • ashiggins
    ashiggins Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Jeannie8726
    Options
    Ok- stupid, stupid question... but are we talking about cooked or raw chicken going into the crock pot? I'm assuming raw or it would be overcooked, but thought I'd ask because I'm anal about chicken being cooked enough!!
  • annalistic
    annalistic Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    bump