What body shape be I? Embarrassing pic included yay

Options
I'm leaning towards pear. Really wanna know what I'm gonna be left with when I lose some more body fat!
I'm 5ft 4in and 137 pounds in this pic, down from 189 so major improvement but still embarrassed by the pic ha

85466219.png

Heres a calculator for anyone wanting to know theirs. Mine said hourglass but I think thats taking my love handles into consideration that will hopefully be GONE soon!

http://www.bodyshapefashionadvice.com/questions.php

Replies

• KareninCanada
    KareninCanada Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I vote hourglass. "Love handles" aside, you're still pretty symmetrical top and bottom, with a nicely defined waist.
  • cacrat
    cacrat Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I'd say hourglass too. Even once you lose your love handles you still got your hips and I'm guessing a booty on you. So, hourglass.
  • GigiBee824
    GigiBee824 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You look like an hourglass to me.
  • CyanideCyster
    Options
    I'm hoping to build some nice round firm glutes!! It's not very pronounced right now but I think I've got enough to work with :-D
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Options
    No need to be embarrassed! I vote with the others. Hour glass for sure. You're waist is really defined, love grips and all! You've done so well! Congrats (:
  • CyanideCyster
    Options
    Thanks! Ha love grips! They drive me insane but I can't complain if this is what I'm left with after 3 kids!
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    I do not see a problem at all.
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    I do not see a problem at all.

^^ this, you are a hottie :flowerforyou:
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    My vote is hourglass. You're looking hot already! No worries.
    You'd probably have some "saddlebags" if you were a pear! You're weight looks pretty evenly distributed to me.
  • caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I'm currently at 150 and my goal weight is 137. I'm also 5'4" so I think you look fabulous!!! No matter what shape you are :) Embrace those curves, girl. That's what makes us WOMEN!!
  • CyanideCyster
    Options
    Awww thank you! Not used to compliments about my body to be honest, so feeling a little :blushing:

Teagin2002- 106 lbs lost!? Now THAT is an achievement! Well done!
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Options
    Lol Grips, handles, extra junk, whatever! We all have it or had it at some point! :smile: I think you're looking amazing already!
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Hourglass for sure :) Nice figure :D
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    I'm a pear and we tend to carry our weight in our hips and really in the thighs. I just loooove my saddlebags. NOT! You definitely look like an hourglass to me.
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    No doubt hour glass!!!
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I'd say hourglass...at 189 lbs were you a pear? I always thought it depends on where you gain the weight.
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    Totally an hourglass...total babe!! Great job!!
  • cbear017
    cbear017 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    What are your measurements for bust and hips? Generally, pears will have a smaller bust measurement and a larger hip measurement, even if their waist is defined.

For example, someone with a 34" bust and 40" hips would generally be considered a pear whereas someone with 34" bust and 34" hips is hourglass (as long as their waist is defined).
  • sew1222
    sew1222 Posts: 241
    Options
    you look AWESOME!!!!!! I would kkill for your body right not, but after 3 kids i still have my belly...(if that was gone id love my body)......but i agree hourglass.....i did mine and im a rectangle....lol....all because of my big boobs haha!
  • CyanideCyster
    Options
    Thanks for all your replies and kind words :-)