Any 5'6" people with a goal of 150 or around there?

Options

Replies

• Ratchett13
    Ratchett13 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and my goal weight is 150 lbs feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    helllo! im 5ft6. and my goal weigh is around 140lbs. (soo its similar to yours) i will add you as a friend as we can help each other :D
  • ck8204
    Options
    I'm 5'6" - 5'7". I started out at 232 after having a baby almost 3 months ago. I'm currently 205.
    My goal weight is betweet 145 and 155
    Feel free to add me. I'm pretty new here so I'd be happy to meet new people and give/get encouragement. :0)
  • wifeyy
    wifeyy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Same here guys, i'm 5'6 and aiming for 150 by this summer
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    My goal is 150 too! I am about 31 pounds away!!!
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7 or 5'6 and 3/4 with a ultimate goal of 150. You can add me if you want so long as you are not a quitter!
  • bulldogmama2
    Options
    I'm 5'7 with a goal of 155. Feel free to add me! :)
  • annieo_16
    Options
    I'm about 5'7ish and my goal weight loss is 150lbs for now! Anyone with similar goals can add me, too!! Always looking for encouragement and I love seeing other peoples success! Very inspiring!
  • julesinusa
    julesinusa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Pick me! Pick me! That's my exact GW and height. Only lost 7lbs so far and have a long way to go so I could definitely use the support on here too :)
  • azuria518
    azuria518 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You can add me.

Sw 217
    Cw 156
    Gw 150-145ish
  • Helenacabral1
    Options
    I'm 5"7 and my goal is 145 hopefully but July 1!!Down 10 pounds already!!35 to go!!Add me if u like!!:happy:
  • JaymeLS
    JaymeLS Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and wanting to lose about 50 more pounds. I would love some more support. You can add me if you like.
  • EmiVReyes
    EmiVReyes Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    ME! Add me if you like!
  • ccsick
    ccsick Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    me, too, I'm about 5'5" or 5'6", it changes every year when they measure our height at work. I am wanting to get to 150 or so. BMI chart says 145#
  • electricprune
    Options
    Me, too! I'm over 100lbs in as of last week!
  • HistoryGeekable
    HistoryGeekable Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am 5,6 and my first goal weight is 180 lbs, second goal is 150 and final goal is 130 lbs. I am currently planning out my workouts and meals. I plan to run on the treadmill in the am and 30 day shred in the pm everyday for a month. I also don't have a scale anymore so I am just going to purchase one close to weigh in day.
  • kimmieyr1
    Options
    That would be me! I need friends for some support!
  • swilliams26
    swilliams26 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am:) I want to lose 75 pounds which would put me at 150, I'm 225 pounds. Add me:) We can support each other.
  • StarIsMoving
    Options
    5'6" here and shooting for 152... we can totally do this!!!! Add if you like
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I'm 5'6 also. That is close to my goal... I may stay around 155 or 160 cuz of my body type though Wide hip, busty and narrow waist :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!