Change the IMG to img and your pics should show up
  • t_rog
    t_rog Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    just wonderin if any sees a change? dont be mean but be honest
    DSCN0162-1.jpg
  • DaltonsMom910
    Options
    Your stomach is smaller, you can tell that the creases aren't as deep. If you aren't already, make sure to measure yourself along with weighing. It helps you see your results quicker than others do by just counting pounds! Keep up the good work! =)
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Yep! Your lower abdomen is smaller and your tummy is moving inwards. Good job!
  • jodz90
    jodz90 Posts: 19
    Options
    pic one
    DSCN0134.jpg

pic 2
    DSCN0162.jpg
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I can't see the second pic...
  • llamalland
    llamalland Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Yes, I can see a difference! You are heading in the right direction. Congratulations on your decision to make fitness and healthy eating a priority while you're young. It only gets harder and harder, so keep up the good work!
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    You can just highlight the web addy portion of the IMG code and open it in a new window if you're having trouble seeing the pics. Just FYI
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Yes, definitely. The crease at the top of your tummy is almost gone and the pooch is much smaller.
    You will notice more and more as you lose. It's the paper towel analogy - take a few sheets off of a full roll and you don't see a huge difference but, as you get closer to the center of the roll (or to the center of the fit-and-healthy you), each sheet/pound will be much more obvious.

Keep up the good work and kudos on having the courage to post. :flowerforyou:
  • Kristin24C
    Kristin24C Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    pic one
    DSCN0134.jpg

pic 2
    DSCN0162.jpg
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    First of all...they are not yucky pics. :-) That's probably about what I would look like if I took pics like that. Although I think my pics would be yucky...lol For me, I'm having a tough time because the pictures are from different angles. I think I see a small change in your tummy. How much have you lost? I've lost 20. While I don't SEE the change myself, I can feel it in my belly. (as funny as it sounds) If I actually man handle my baby belly, because my belly didn't do this before my wonderful children, it feels quite a bit smaller. Good luck on your journey!!! :-)
  • yogavegan
    yogavegan Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    i can definitely see changes! keep it up, you are doing great! and i second the idea of using a measuring tape to measure your progress.
  • jesserussellnoll
    Options
    There's definitely a difference, you can tell that your stomach is getting smaller, less of a roll. I noticed when i first started that I lose it in my face faster than everywhere else so it may take a little while for your stomach. Go to Doctor Oz's website. I remember him having an episode about belly fat, but I don't remember any of the tips he gave.
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I can see the changes in your belly area I can tell. Your pics isnt yucky if I took pics my pics to me will be yucky...
  • reneealyse
    Options
    Yes there is a change - your stomach looks smaller as in not protruding as much. How long have you been on here and how much have you lost?

Also - can someone please tell me how to load pics onto message threads etc?
  • jodz90
    jodz90 Posts: 19
    Options
    nearly 2months and only 4.6kgs lost
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Yep, I can see the difference!! Keep up the good work!
  • Nikki582
    Nikki582 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Before you can see a change in photos, you need to MAKE a change in yourself.
    Stop the self loathe, you are awesome, you are beautiful. I can see from your profile photos and from the first photo that you have eyes like WOAH and a gorgeous smile. Not Yukky. NOT YUKKY. Say it again - NOT YUKKY.
    Your body, your beautiful body, as been through a lot of sustain you and keep you alive for the last 21 years. It's not yukky. Sure, a few extra pounds, that's why we're here.
    Self-Hate is not going to help anyone, you can't change what you don't cherish. So cherish you.

And celebrate your wins, "2 months and only 4.6kg lost." take away that only - 2 months AND 4.6kg lost! how awesome is that, you've lost weight, 4.6kg! :D You haven't gained that, it's gone, it's a step in the right direction. You are worthy of more love and more celebration. You're worthy of you.
  • mrsmadewell2012
    Options
    I see changes! :) keep it up!!

ps. my belly looks like too! dont feel bad! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!