do u see a change in me? yukky pics please dont be mean

Options

Replies

• bellavie23
    bellavie23 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Before you can see a change in photos, you need to MAKE a change in yourself.
    Stop the self loathe, you are awesome, you are beautiful. I can see from your profile photos and from the first photo that you have eyes like WOAH and a gorgeous smile. Not Yukky. NOT YUKKY. Say it again - NOT YUKKY.
    Your body, your beautiful body, as been through a lot of sustain you and keep you alive for the last 21 years. It's not yukky. Sure, a few extra pounds, that's why we're here.
    Self-Hate is not going to help anyone, you can't change what you don't cherish. So cherish you.

And celebrate your wins, "2 months and only 4.6kg lost." take away that only - 2 months AND 4.6kg lost! how awesome is that, you've lost weight, 4.6kg! :D You haven't gained that, it's gone, it's a step in the right direction. You are worthy of more love and more celebration. You're worthy of you.

What she said, you are gorgeous and I can def tell a difference! Keep it up, Feeling hot is being hot ;)
  • donitaj01
    Options
    You really do look at least two sizes smaller! and what a brave girl you are posting it all out there like that!:smile: . My hero/inspiration of the day!
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    they are not yucky pictures. you do look smaller to me. did i misread? how much have you lost?
  • Srdking
    Srdking Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I can see changes way to go! Keep up the good work!
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    pic one
    DSCN0134.jpg

pic 2
    DSCN0162.jpg

Attempted to fix, sorry if someone already did.
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Yes I can...keep up the good work. You can do this.
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Not really, but just keep punching and think about how you'll be in a year - not one month.
    It is going to take time, effort and lots of discipline.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Before you can see a change in photos, you need to MAKE a change in yourself.
    Stop the self loathe, you are awesome, you are beautiful. I can see from your profile photos and from the first photo that you have eyes like WOAH and a gorgeous smile. Not Yukky. NOT YUKKY. Say it again - NOT YUKKY.
    Your body, your beautiful body, as been through a lot of sustain you and keep you alive for the last 21 years. It's not yukky. Sure, a few extra pounds, that's why we're here.
    Self-Hate is not going to help anyone, you can't change what you don't cherish. So cherish you.

And celebrate your wins, "2 months and only 4.6kg lost." take away that only - 2 months AND 4.6kg lost! how awesome is that, you've lost weight, 4.6kg! :D You haven't gained that, it's gone, it's a step in the right direction. You are worthy of more love and more celebration. You're worthy of you.

Best post of the day.
  • chicnsweet83
    Options
    Your stomach looks tighter in the second picture...just keep up whatever it is that you're doing...and hopefully you've written down your measurements for arm, hip, waist, thigh & calf as well as bust! It's a good idea to measure on a monthly basis. Good luck!!
  • bdtyson77302
    bdtyson77302 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    good job!! :) Keep doing whatever you are doing...it's working!! Stay positive..you are beautiful!!
  • sweetsarahj
    sweetsarahj Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    You're looking great, keep up the good work :)
  • AngelEyes127
    Options
    Yes! I can see a difference! Keep up whatever it is you are doing! Nice job! :flowerforyou:
  • monkeymouse74
    Options
    Dont be to impatient, I've lost 20lb and I'm only just starting to see a difference. Most people dont notice much if any change until they've at least dropped a dress size.You should be feeling more energetic and better in yourself by now? And the rewards will follow.Just keep on working hard to get to your goal,you're doing great.:flowerforyou:
  • Before you can see a change in photos, you need to MAKE a change in yourself.

^^^^ Love this!
  • tracygan69
    tracygan69 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yes there is a difference, keep up the good work. As for the yukky part, a lot of us have the same tummy, including me so don't feel that way, just look forward to the day that it is gone! :happy:
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    yes can definitely see a change hapenning, keep up the good work x
  • beckyannj
    beckyannj Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I can see progress! Kudos to you! Keep up the good work and be thankful for your body.
  • Mels22
    Mels22 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great work

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]14968843.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • scunningham2012
    scunningham2012 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    for some reason I always notice the posture in people when they start losing weight. :) they stand taller making more proud and that's what you're doing! Your tummy is smaller and you're looking great!
  • gettinerdone_
    gettinerdone_ Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    pic one
    DSCN0134.jpg

pic 2
    DSCN0162.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!