For all you egg white eaters out there - I NEED HELP!

Options
13»

Replies

• neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,017 Member
    Options
    Processed eggs of any kind is a jail food.......didn't know so many of you here were in jail. :devil:
  • missy_1975
    missy_1975 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    My trainer suggested I boil up a dozen of eggs on Sunday to have throughout the week. It works for me! I boil them, peal them, put them in separate containers. My mornings are crazy too! I grad and go!
    Me too, I boil about 4 at a time and snack on at least 2 a day, yolks and al. I never knew I loved cold boiled eggs until I started MFP..l
  • amoslionhorse
    Options
    i get the egg white cartons from Costco too. I don't have time in the morning (read: I don't MAKE time) to eat before i head to work, so i bring some egg whites in a snap lid mug.. and microwave when i get to work with some veggies mixed in, either bell pepper, or asparagus.. Mrs. Dash, S&P... they fluff up really nice. I tend to do that 3-4 days a week for a really fast, high protein, low cal breakfast while i'm reading my emails at work. I usually nuke on high for 45 sec, stir, then nuke another 30-45 seconds. (for 1/2 cup of eggwhites with veg)