Steve Tyler

Options
My wife has just informed that her celebrity fantasy is Steve Tyler ( before all the work) yes he of aerosmith fame!!

So does this mean when I'm giving her the best 17 seconds of her life she's thinking about a real ugly dude with huge lips who really can't sing?

Cos if that is the case I really do think the singing bit is unfair!

Replies

• Sweet_Pandora
    Sweet_Pandora Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I've met Steven Tyler and I think the attraction is his personality not his looks and he smells really good!

Karen
  • Sweet_Pandora
    Options
    Oh and when you see Aerosmith perform live it's orgasmic!

Karen
  • stuey39
    stuey39 Posts: 159
    Options
    Ok I get all that but please explain how she can smell him on a cd??

Also be honest, would you???
  • Sweet_Pandora
    Options
    I love Steven's singing but I'm a Joe Perry kind of girl!

Karen
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Sam Elliot is on my wife's to do list. Am I insecure enough to worry about that? Nope. Amy Adams is on mine.

It's fantasy. My wife has all the likelihood of banging Sam Elliot as you wife has of banging Steve Tyler.

Sack up and let her enjoy her fantasy.
  • lisaslim1976
    Options
    I think its his lips...imagine what he could do with them!!!!
  • melg126
    melg126 Posts: 378
    Options
    To me it's that raspy voice that is a turn on. I don't think the man is attractive but to others I could see why. But I love his voice! :wink:
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Steven Tyler is not ugly. He is one of the sexiest men alive, both inside and out. *drools*
  • Susay2942
    Susay2942 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I love his personality! And being a Rock Star doesn't hurt! LOLOL :blushing:
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    My wife INSULTED me years ago with her depraved fantasies involving Capt Picard of the USS Enterprise.....
    And before that it was Sean Connery....
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Something about bald men, Max??:wink:
  • stuey39
    Options
    My wife INSULTED me years ago with her depraved fantasies involving Capt Picard of the USS Enterprise.....

lmfao!!
  • stuey39
    Options
    Sam Elliot is on my wife's to do list. Am I insecure enough to worry about that? Nope. Amy Adams is on mine.

It's fantasy. My wife has all the likelihood of banging Sam Elliot as you wife has of banging Steve Tyler.

Sack up and let her enjoy her fantasy.

Oops! It's not so much the fantasy that bothers me, believe me mine would be worse, it's the f**king cd on repeat while we are at it!!

FYI lets keep it in the family with Liv I reckon 4 is a nice number, told you it was worse hahahahaha
  • lisaslim1976
    Options
    yes i find bald men attractive too (my OH is bald !) Jason Statham!!!! Mmmmmmm
  • BellydanceBliss
    Options
    ok i have to say it...fantasizing about someone i have never gotten...you are either with your mate or you are not. Id rather have the real thing staring me in the face then a fantasy of what might be. Give me a break.
  • LisaLashesxx
    LisaLashesxx Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    oooo get me going down that route............lol steve tyler......mmmmm mmmmmm

british celeb i would def love to "bang tidy with" ..... Keith lemon....bang tidy.....shi........ting!!!

lol xx
  • carolannallen
    Options
    I think its human nature for men and women both to have a "fantasy" person. As long as it doesn't come in between your love life or overall relationship I dont see any harm in it. For the most part they are celebrities that we will never get to meet anyway. So let her have her fun. So the next question is who is yours? And maybe encorporating that may make things a tad bit steamier !!!!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Steven Tyler used to be able to sing. He could really belt out a mean tune back in the day. Listen to Dream On...such a great song.

And I think it is because of his attitude and his rock star status that is more appealing to your wife then even his looks. Women are more attracted to a full package and not just looks...a lot of women like the bad boys... Plus it is a fantasy. In reality we don't want those kind of men...

I personally don't like men with long hair... If I wanted a man that had hair like a woman then I would date a woman...hahaha

On that note, I don't think she is fantasizing about other men when she is in bed with you...why do you think that? Are you imagining other women?
  • DoubleE615312
    DoubleE615312 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    yes i find bald men attractive too (my OH is bald !) Jason Statham!!!! Mmmmmmm

oh yes...love me some Jason!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

I'm sorry... I can't help but :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: