Steve Tyler

Options

Replies

• stuey39
    stuey39 Posts: 159
    Options
    My wife has just informed that her celebrity fantasy is Steve Tyler ( before all the work) yes he of aerosmith fame!!

So does this mean when I'm giving her the best 17 seconds of her life she's thinking about a real ugly dude with huge lips who really can't sing?

Cos if that is the case I really do think the singing bit is unfair!

Maybe the issue here is that its only 17 seconds?

It used to be 15 with ciggie but something strange happened when I quit
  • stuey39
    Options
    :drinker: Give her this picture. She might change her mind.

nastysteventyler.png

many thanks point proved lol
  • tam120
    tam120 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Sam Elliot is on my wife's to do list. Am I insecure enough to worry about that? Nope. Amy Adams is on mine.

It's fantasy. My wife has all the likelihood of banging Sam Elliot as you wife has of banging Steve Tyler.

Sack up and let her enjoy her fantasy.
    Love me some Sam Elliot, it's that cool, calm, strength - yum-o

I was a fan of Steven Tyler in the 80s and 90s, saw Aerosmith in concert, very hot! eh, not so much anymore.
  • stuey39
    Options
    I think its human nature for men and women both to have a "fantasy" person. As long as it doesn't come in between your love life or overall relationship I dont see any harm in it. For the most part they are celebrities that we will never get to meet anyway. So let her have her fun. So the next question is who is yours? And maybe encorporating that may make things a tad bit steamier !!!!

Depends on where your from if you know her or not but it would have to be Orla Brady
    Actually this could technically be a lie, the real truth would have to be Kathy Bates just for the shear pain and "misery"
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    My wife has just informed that her celebrity fantasy is Steve Tyler ( before all the work) yes he of aerosmith fame!!

So does this mean when I'm giving her the best 17 seconds of her life she's thinking about a real ugly dude with huge lips who really can't sing?

Cos if that is the case I really do think the singing bit is unfair!

Maybe the issue here is that its only 17 seconds?

It used to be 15 with ciggie but something strange happened when I quit

Ah well thats your issue then, Steven Tyler would obviously be done by about 12 seconds judging by how he moves his hips, and its a well known fact that us women get bored easily :)
  • stuey39
    Options
    [/quote]
    Love me some Sam Elliot, it's that cool, calm, strength - yum-o

As in the guy with Mr Swayze in 'road house'?

Now that I get, oops mancrush alert
  • stuey39
    Options
    Ah well thats your issue then, Steven Tyler would obviously be done by about 12 seconds judging by how he moves his hips, and its a well known fact that us women get bored easily :)
    [/quote]

Does this boredom theory explain why she's already turning the pages of her book before we start? lmao (again)
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    i saw Steven Tyler fall off the stage at Sturgis 2 years ago.. he looked like a 60 year old geriatric dancing around up there. If her fantasy is a 60 year old, burned out drug addict thats probably slept with hundreds of women... well i dont know what to say to that except sorry....
  • stuey39
    Options
    i saw Steven Tyler fall off the stage at Sturgis 2 years ago.. he looked like a 60 year old geriatric dancing around up there. If her fantasy is a 60 year old, burned out drug addict thats probably slept with hundreds of women... well i dont know what to say to that except sorry....

Yess finally someone who senses my pain!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • mickipedia
    Options

Does this boredom theory explain why she's already turning the pages of her book before we start? lmao (again)
    [/quote]

Yes its normally a giveaway sign.. most women can only use full concentration on either cooking or cleaning.. anything else we struggle with.

Think of it this way, you're insulted because she's suggested steven tyler, but the equivalent would be if you suggested she used an "own brand" oven cleaner rather than a named one. its just not your area of expertise so probably best to stay out of it :)
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    on the flip side.. even I have fantasies about Sam Elliot. he was great in mask.... makes an awesome biker!!!
  • stuey39
    Options

Yes its normally a giveaway sign.. most women can only use full concentration on either cooking or cleaning.. anything else we struggle with.

Think of it this way, you're insulted because she's suggested steven tyler, but the equivalent would be if you suggested she used an "own brand" oven cleaner rather than a named one. its just not your area of expertise so probably best to stay out of it :)
    [/quote]

Nope, she's a ****e cook but you my dear are rather funny. Obviously you are neither cooking or cleaning to be making me laugh so much.
  • mickipedia
    Options
    No i am not doing either.. I'm at work at the moment trying to concentrate. Oh how our little minds struggle :)

Edit: Also these jokes are not mine, I have a robotic male sitting next to me that tells me what to write.. women aren't funny don't be silly :)
  • stuey39
    Options
    oops my mistake, I was just led to believe you were the higher power and THE greatest of god's creations!!

I got no a**e left to laugh off so llf :)
  • mickipedia
    Options
    I am pretty damn fantastic but to say i'm the higher power and THE greatest of god's creations is going a little far.. I'm one of the best yes but there are others :)

And apologies for the lack of a*se you now have, silver lining - your next weigh in should be easy :)
  • stuey39
    Options
    Oh pls do not apologise as this has brightened my otherwise boring day and I am forever in your debt, however - no I'm not going to cook or clean for you, sorry!

And if my a**e really has gone then next weigh in I shall be a record 3stone so again I thank you lol :)
  • mickipedia
    Options
    That is fine, i do not expect for you to cook or clean, its in a womans instinct to do all that.. thats why we have smaller feet so we can stand closer to the sink :) and we're shorter so we're closer to the oven door :)

And if that is the case and you do weigh 3 stone for your next weigh in then please let me know so i can tell myself jokes in the mirror so it will hopefully work on me too :)
  • stuey39
    Options
    I will only let you know if I weigh 3 stone if I can quote you about the cooking and cleaning etc to my poor suffering wife as she has obviously missed out on an essential piece of womanhood
  • mickipedia
    Options
    Quote all you like, us women also have an automatic "*****-fit" when we are reminded of our natural duties by men.

I wish you luck as you may end up weighing less by the end of the conversation with your wife as she may end up cutting off certain body parts I'm sure you'd rather keep.. so be warned!
  • stuey39
    Options
    Thanks for the advice, this conversation has been very emotional just one last thing I need to know:-

How the f*** do you iron a shirt? lmfao oops my a**e is back hahahahahahahaha