WHAT MADE YOU SMILE TODAY??

Options

Replies

• BodyRockerVT
    BodyRockerVT Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Today it was seeing an epic rant against the "friendzone" movement. She hit spot on with what I *wanted* to say but couldn't really let fly because my brother was one of the ones in the FZ movement. She did my "dirty work" for me and I loves her for it.
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    When I put my suit on (first time in awhile) and my waist looked so little.........................that made me smile:bigsmile:
  • nitshikki
    nitshikki Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I agree....your post made me smile today :happy: ! What an awesome thought about yourself. I think that is something great to do everyday. I think from now on I will take a moment each dat and reflect on what thing has made me smile that day. THANKS!
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I got the phone call that I got the Nursing Assistant job I applied for on Wednesday!!!!!! I can start once my background check is done (which is completely clean) :happy:

Congrats!!!
  • ve022
    ve022 Posts: 21
    Options
    Listening to my students doing tongue twisters.
  • ccbing
    ccbing Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Measuring my inches for the first time since Jan.1 made me smile. 4" down in my waist :)
  • njoydsilence101
    Options
    Today I smiled because my little boy has finally stood up to the bullies at school by saying " you know what, I actually don't give a **** what you say or think" and walked off ( nice work)

Also, I really didn't feel like working out today, because I was having really bad stomach cramps all day and didn't get much sleep, but I talked myself into it telling myself that even if I just did ten minutes it would be better than doing nothing at all. In the end I rowed for 50 minutes, which is the longest I have managed so far *big chuffed grin*
  • lucybell333
    Options
    Going shopping, buying a fantastic dress and looking even better than the model does, even if I do say so myself (on account of having boobs, lol)!!

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_008010623213_-1?breadcrumb=Home~Women~Dresses
  • garn1232
    Options
    my 18 month old angel baby daughter who has Down syndrome. She just wakes up happy every day!
  • Shei0307
    Options
    -1 lb less on the scale
    -tried on blouse which now fits much better, no longer snug around chest area, no bra peeking, lol
    -lovely MFP ladies guessing me to be younger than my actual age in one of the forum topics
    -8 yr old son's self made valentine card with touching message
    -inspiring success stories on MFP as well as the funny posts :smile:
  • luvnjbeach
    Options
    Just joined and was already motivated enough to lose 2 lbs!! This is an awesome fitness tool, I love it! :-)
  • Sharian2012
    Sharian2012 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I stepped on the scale this morning and was happy with what I saw! Hard work is paying off!
  • Pdschurig
    Pdschurig Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I got a message picture from my sis with a great new haircut. I also got to thinking about my oldest boy who will be 19 tomorrow! How fast they grow! Hope everyone has a great Friday!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Realizing how hard my legs are getting, haha :)
  • _JamieB_
    _JamieB_ Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Someone that I love :))
  • Run4UrHealth
    Run4UrHealth Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    My Boot Camp instructor told me I was starting to get a waist line! YAY! :)
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Knowing I've been on track with my eating since Monday, I've already lost 3lb since then. Last week was a bad week with personal issues... I'm so determined though with the diet right now and know I can keep plugging away. Just being in control again is lovely. Also listening to my ipod and getting on a walk made me happy. X
  • GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    just saw a couple guy teachers....one was walking out the door, one coming in. they were like:

"dude!" "dude!"(greeting)
    "dude!" "dude!" (one had just shaved his huge beard, the other was commenting)
    "dude!" "dude!" (good bye)

it was funny as hell....
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    My husband told me I am the most important person and thing in his life. :bigsmile:
  • lkarinal
    lkarinal Posts: 107
    Options
    what made me smile?

1) Your beautiful and inspiring post
    2) lost 2 lbs and even though is less than expected I feel great about it
    3) that clothes are starting to look good on my
    4) It's Friday

Happy Weekend Everyone!!:smile: