I fell off today

Options
2»

Replies

• adamtall
    adamtall Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    what you should realize is that you have noticed it. how many times before have you had days like that and not think twice about it? you may think of it as a big step or goal but noticing the bad habits while your doing them/shortly after you did them is huge and next time you may see it as your about to do it and have a different outcome :)
  • mhanley1961
    Options
    I fell off the wagon yesterday, use this to make yourself stronger. My first weight loss, when I lost 75lbs, I had myself conditioned to just walk right on by. You can too!
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    you can do it! Remember, going over slightly still leaves you with a deficit.
  • irefusetoquit
    Options
    First of all, congratulations for starting off your day right! Don't let it get to you. YOU get to IT!

Buy a little timer. One of those mini-timers you can buy at a supermarket for less than 10 bucks or so. Use it like a countdown clock until you start your workout.. I have one. Set for the amount of time you want to wait before you workout. Say 30minutes.

Start the timer, then get done what you need to do - eat, put on workout clothes, etc. Then when that timer goes off, BOOM! You go workout. Be ready to exercise when that timer goes off (its like your workout alarm clock). :)

Try it! It works. I've been doing this for four weeks.

YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
  • DDsMrs
    DDsMrs Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Failure is only a step towards success. Forget about it and move on!!

I agree! Get back on the road and you will be fine. :-D