SAVE THE REDHEADS!!!!

Options

Replies

• Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Im available to help with anyone who wants to produce redheads...LMAO:laugh:
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    I'll happily help procreate the redheads... where do I sign up?

It doesn't really work that way. Your genes are dominant.

Doesn't mean we can't have fun trying though right? :laugh: :tongue:
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Sounds like more of you will need to reproduce - Too late for me but I am depending on you all!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Sounds like more of you will need to reproduce - Too late for me but I am depending on you all!

The red hair skipped a generation in my family up until me & my son...my son is a redhead; though it's getting lighter & more blonde as he gets older. Curse you, sunlight...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKf_7tdBl3P0b6UZFMyCElT-QmCMgmzzBt0UyDve-3I-2OFKMu
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I'm a redhead...the only one in my entire extended family on both sides (and my mom is one of 9 children). I have 2 boys and neither of them have red hair either. I'm the "freak" apparently, LOL!
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Female redheads need to pass on their genes. I will volunteer to help with this. It's a big burden, but somebody has to do it.
  • _JamieB_
    _JamieB_ Posts: 417 Member
    Options

I'm also a redhead. My hair is actually a mirage of colors including brown, gold, red, blonde. When I was a kid I hated it, but now I love it because its such a unique color. I enjoy being different.

Mine is the exact same way!!! I love my hair color!!!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    Female redheads need to pass on their genes. I will volunteer to help with this. It's a big burden, but somebody has to do it.

The world needs more kindhearted souls such as yourself...
  • anyonebutmehaha
    Options
    had to look it up but found out that be me:
    Day Walkers~
    A redhead who can walk freely in the day with out worrying about getting sun burnt. Most redheads are ginger and get sun burnt easily.
    Day walkers can get tans and usually have brown eyes and unlike gingers, they have souls.
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I love being a redhead. :D

Always have, always will!
  • erintheinspiration
    erintheinspiration Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I color my hair red and I have an Irish name... that's about all I can do to help the cause! ;)
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Im available to help with anyone who wants to produce redheads...LMAO:laugh:

I think your genes would dilute the pool chuck... unless you got some red heads in your family :wink: :laugh:
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I'm a redhead...the only one in my entire extended family on both sides (and my mom is one of 9 children). I have 2 boys and neither of them have red hair either. I'm the "freak" apparently, LOL!

Sounds like my family. My Mom had 3 brother's and 3 sister's (all 3 girls had redhair) but out of the 18 Grandchildren and 9 great grandchildren I'm the only redhead....I was the spoiled one, my cousins used to make me ask for everything because they thought I was the favourite.
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    LOVE this post. I love being a redhead. :) Naturally a cross between red brown and copper. I usually enhance it into a deeper red.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    had to look it up but found out that be me:
    Day Walkers~
    A redhead who can walk freely in the day with out worrying about getting sun burnt. Most redheads are ginger and get sun burnt easily.
    Day walkers can get tans and usually have brown eyes and unlike gingers, they have souls.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkpBG_t7JixJgbJ7M1H0h6aRxbjFR_0ofFYVgX1u_jPqKACFke0A
  • Goosiesnougs
    Options
    My youngest is a GORGEOUS red head....freckles on his nose.......His pediatrician saw him yesterday and said "He has golden eyelashes" ! Love my little redhead :heart:
  • shellyb1229
    shellyb1229 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I, too, am a natural redhead (I lighten it up now). I am the only redhead in my family - parent, aunts, uncles, cousins, or grandparents have brown hair. Both my girls have light brown hair but when out in the sun there is tons of red. Hoping their children will have red hair.
  • leighllf
    Options
    I have red hair too, but only one of my son's are reddish brown. My older son is a mini-me of his daddy!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I heard this, but honestly find it hard to believe!