Pillow talk

Replies

• teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,900 Member
    I am totally down for dirty talk (usually while intoxicated, but hey.. )

Agreed though, I don't like the whole "daddy" thing.. I also don't like insults lol

^^ this but I don't drink alcohol :drinker:
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,339 Member
    "Who's your daddy" creeps me out, and also makes me think of 13 going on 30 "wayne Rink!!!" bwahahaha
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    I am totally down for dirty talk (usually while intoxicated, but hey.. )

Agreed though, I don't like the whole "daddy" thing.. I also don't like insults lol

^^^ THIS

The whole "whos your daddy" will make me stop and be like "what did you say" Total mood killer

I agree...mood killer, but does it really turn them on?

Interesting.....I guess we would need a guys opinion tho I really don't know how the hell that would turn someone one....I mean how the hell would they like it if I said "Whos your Momma " :noway:
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    As long as he's getting the job done right, I don't care what he says.
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    I like dirty talk but not always.. Depends on the mood.. No whose your daddy tho.. pretty much everything else is good..
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    I just don't want to be called b*tch lol... other than that it's all kinda gravy with me
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Ha ha. Hilarious but I'm pretty sure this threads minutes are numbered too. Seriously I'd freak out at who's the daddy though! X
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Less talking more hair pulling, smacking, biting and squeezing..........DAMN rookies! Bonus points scored for seeing how long you can keep them off their feet:wink:
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,412 Member
    Pillow talk can be very exciting but who's your daddy is not a term I would like either.
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Less talking more hair pulling, smacking, biting and squeezing..........DAMN rookies! Bonus points scored for seeing how long you can keep them off their feet:wink:

erm yes please?
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member

^^^^^

:love:
  • weightloss12345678
    weightloss12345678 Posts: 377 Member
    I don't love "who's your daddy"

other than that though- not much else has ever bothered me. I mean if he earned it.... I am willing to tell him it's his.

nice!
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,871 Member
    And this thread is locked in three, two, one... :laugh:
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,716 Member

Interesting.....I guess we would need a guys opinion tho I really don't know how the hell that would turn someone one....I mean how the hell would they like it if I said "Whos your Momma " :noway:

I think I can speak for all men when I say... we'd live with it.

Hell if you wanna start rattling off your grocery list I'm still not complaining.
  • l2rell
    l2rell Posts: 88
    I like when he smacks my *kitten* and says "I'm gonna pound you like a pork chop" or when they slip their thumb in and say "Yep, 98.6! Healthy girl!" or that was at the doctors... now I'm confused..

Ohh **** pound that pork chop funny that one
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 856 Member

Yup, this!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,252 Member
    Trust me there's much worse he could be saying lol. I had one guy who used to like to talk during about EVERYTHING like I went to the store and bought this this and this everything. Talk about distracting. Personally less talking more biting please.:devil:
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    I like when he smacks my *kitten* and says "I'm gonna pound you like a pork chop" or when they slip their thumb in and say "Yep, 98.6! Healthy girl!" or that was at the doctors... now I'm confused..

WIN
  • twoscimitars
    twoscimitars Posts: 272 Member
    At this point it's been so long that I wouldn't care what he said, as long as I was getting some. :grumble:
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Trust me there's much worse he could be saying lol. I had one guy who used to like to talk during about EVERYTHING like I went to the store and bought this this and this everything. Talk about distracting. Personally less talking more biting please.:devil:

Hell no!!

The only HORRIBLE ex I had was one that sounded like a girl. So much so that one morning, a friend who slept in the room next to us said "damn mary... I could hear you.." I said.. yeah that wasn't ME. :noway:
This discussion has been closed.