Pillow talk

Replies

• SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    If you're talking during sex... you're doing it wrong! :tongue:
  • Buca412
    Buca412 Posts: 301 Member
    I stopped the dirty talk with my wife. The last time it happened was when I was in the moment I whispered to her that I wanted to make love to her all night. Her response, "That's not possible." :noway: Really?! Thanks for killing the mood and not being there with me. :mad:
  • weightloss12345678
    weightloss12345678 Posts: 377 Member
    I like dirty talk but if somebody asks me who my daddy is i'm gonna tell em .. lol.. and he's gonna be quite upset when he realizes it ain't him!

lmao i am sure
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,228 Member

My point EXACTLY!! I am way to distracted by the way I feel to think of something to say that doesn't sound lame. Just let me holler!!
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    I would rather have "whose your daddy" than "oh mommy..."

and yes.. I got called mommy... that was the end.. it was done... and the relationship was completely over.
  • I would rather have "whose your daddy" than "oh mommy..."

and yes.. I got called mommy... that was the end.. it was done... and the relationship was completely over.

But when they say that isn't it more like, ah mami?
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,087 Member
    for a very brief moment in my early 20's, i worked as a phone sex operator.. gross work.. so i've talked about as dirty as it comes. i do not find it romantic or sexy... its like when your dad catches you smoking and makes you smoke the whole carton.. you jsut get turned off to it...

laughing.. my husband and i laugh and talk quite a bit cuz its fun and funny, but never " dirty talk" ..
  • Pocket_Pixi

if it was more Ah mami... i might have been able to over look it.. nope it was straight up M-O-M-M-Y... I asked him to repeat it and he did and then he spelled it... yeah you want a mood killer... be called mommy lol
  • weightloss12345678
    weightloss12345678 Posts: 377 Member

I DISAGREE that prob just means you are out of shape lol
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member

my face is usually buried during foreplay and then I'm usually out of breath for the other 30 minutes, once I hit my second wind I'll usually say something but I'm not the greatest at talking dirty usually it's something like I'm not going to stop until you're late for work tomorrow :wink:
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    That's why I'm a necrophiliac - silent as the grave.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member

Aye mami, if it's coming from the right person. Not a problem either.
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member

Interesting.....I guess we would need a guys opinion tho I really don't know how the hell that would turn someone one....I mean how the hell would they like it if I said "Whos your Momma " :noway:

I think I can speak for all men when I say... we'd live with it.

Hell if you wanna start rattling off your grocery list I'm still not complaining.

LOLOLOLOL
  • I would rather have "whose your daddy" than "oh mommy..."

if it was more Ah mami... i might have been able to over look it.. nope it was straight up M-O-M-M-Y... I asked him to repeat it and he did and then he spelled it... yeah you want a mood killer... be called mommy lol

Lol, idiot. Sorry.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member

Lol, idiot. Sorry.

He is an idiot!
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member

I DISAGREE that prob just means you are out of shape lol

Nope.. I'm just saying you should be doing other things with your mouth than talking... :wink:
  • cms6300
    cms6300 Posts: 163
    half a bottle of wine and my wife is filthy.....and i absolutely love her for it.
    unrelated side-note - need to stop by Total Wine on the way home.
  • "Who's your daddy" as a father I find this very offensive..:laugh:

you should just say whatever your dad's name and you've meet him.. ..:laugh:
  • Pocket_Pixi

Lol, idiot. Sorry.

He is an idiot!

It was pretty special, especially after he spelled it lol I was like ... well now.. I am done and going home lol
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,716 Member
    It was pretty special, especially after he spelled it lol I was like ... well now.. I am done and going home lol

"What did you just say? Oh hell no! I am leaving!

Untie me!"
This discussion has been closed.