Irrational Fears???

Options
124»

Replies

• 2hungariangirls
    Options
    Snakes. All kinds and pictures. Fake, cartoon, etc. My daughter has the Zoo Pals cups and plates. In the grocery cart yesterday she yells, "Mom! They've changed it to Safari animals and one is snake! Can we still get them?" Not wanting to pass on my fear to her, I agreed. So last night at dinner of course she picked the snake cup and plate. "Mom, it's a friendly snake. See it's smiling!" It is a paper cup with a cartoon snake on it. I made her turn it around and I wouldn't touch it.

Yep. I would die if I came into contact with one. My heart would completely stop.
  • SnakeDarling
    SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Snakes. All kinds and pictures. Fake, cartoon, etc. My daughter has the Zoo Pals cups and plates. In the grocery cart yesterday she yells, "Mom! They've changed it to Safari animals and one is snake! Can we still get them?" Not wanting to pass on my fear to her, I agreed. So last night at dinner of course she picked the snake cup and plate. "Mom, it's a friendly snake. See it's smiling!" It is a paper cup with a cartoon snake on it. I made her turn it around and I wouldn't touch it.

Yep. I would die if I came into contact with one. My heart would completely stop.

*Gasp* I couldn't live without my snakes!
    But I can understand where you're coming from <3